UFC-69

UFC-69 -

• Sanchez

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Koscheck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ahhhhh....SO glad Diego got whupped like that-Koscheck schooled his azz fo' REAL! n that wasnt the same strategy that Silvia used- Tim never pressed foward, never really landed any hard shots in his fight with Randy or Monson...he just danced around. Josh at least TOOK the fight to Deigo, at HIS pace, and left that punk lookin like a piece a'meat in the locker at Rocky's slaughterhouse
super.gif

I think for tha sake of $$, GSP n Hughes will HAVE to fight again before there is another Lightweight Title shot given out-Serra will get at least 2-3 months off, just like GSP, and whoever wins the GSP/Hughes III will go back after Serra...but there are ALOT of hungry fighters in that division, so they may give somebody like Koscheck a shot before the two ex-champs...it would basically be a warm-up to the next "BIG" title fight.... we all know the Rematch between GSP n Hughes wold bring more viewers than Serra/Koschek just because of their 'established' credentials and more fans.

But for all I know-they could be throwin a PRIDE guy in there next, since UFC just bought the whole damn thing...started off with a few of the best...now come the rest.......they better f**kn watch out for Wanderlei-that dude will split somebody's head open FO SHO!
SHOCKED.gif

ahhhhh....SO glad Diego got whupped like that-Koscheck schooled his azz fo' REAL!  n that wasnt the same strategy that Silvia used- Tim never pressed foward, never really landed any hard shots in his fight with Randy or Monson...he just danced around. Josh at least TOOK the fight to Deigo, at HIS pace, and left that punk lookin like a piece a'meat in the locker at Rocky's slaughterhouse
super.gif

I think for tha sake of $$, GSP n Hughes will HAVE to fight again before there is another Lightweight Title shot given out-Serra will get at least 2-3 months off, just like GSP, and whoever wins the GSP/Hughes III will go back after Serra...but there are ALOT of hungry fighters in that division, so they may give somebody like Koscheck a shot before the two ex-champs...it would basically be a warm-up to the next "BIG" title fight.... we all know the Rematch between GSP n Hughes wold bring more viewers than Serra/Koschek just because of their 'established' credentials and more fans.

But for all I know-they could be throwin a PRIDE guy in there next, since UFC just bought the whole damn thing...started off with a few of the best...now come the rest.......they better f**kn watch out for Wanderlei-that dude will split somebody's head open FO  SHO!
SHOCKED.gif

Back