UFC-69 -

• Sanchez

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Koscheck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rlachermeier

Registered
Forget the main event. I think GSP is just too much for Matt. But Sanchez vs Koscheck not this one I'm not so sure about. Sanchez has been on a role (that's an understatement) and I would like to see him win and get a title fight but Koscheck has really improved so what do you guys think?

Sanchez 100%. He is too much for Koscheck I think. I he has improved but Sanchez is pretty relentless and ground and pound. Koscheck still has trouble finishing.

St Pierre all the way. He is very very well rounded and too much for just the ground game that Serra has.

Thats my .02 cents! not sure if I am going to get this one on PPV or wait for the UFC 70. We'll see what else is going on Saturday night.
beerchug.gif

I really hope Sanchez takes it ... I can't stand Koscheck.
It should be a good fight however ... maybe they will finally give Sanchez a shot at a "real" UFC fighter if he wins this one. Would love to see him go against Hughes, and the winner take on GSP for the belt.

As for the GSP fight, I'm Canadian, so definitely biast, however even if GSP wasn't a Canuck, I would still say Serra has no chance ... GSP in round one.
biggrin.gif

Also looking forward to the Mike Swick fight ... he usually always puts on a good show.

I think diego will win.

one thing I like about diego is that he is very humble. He isn't cocky, arrogant or begging for a title shot. He works hard and fights whoever the UFC wants him to fight and is doing great!!!! Hope he gets a title shot. Would love to see him try and beat GSP.
super.gif

gotta go with Koscheck here- his power is unreal for his size, and he has improved his standup from what friends are telling me...his last two fights were decisive wins-dont see him losing this one. Diego may get lucky, or just put himself in a good position when Josh shoots-may end up with an advantage on the ground...his subm. game is good, but again-Josh have that "Matt Hughes" power of an ex-wrestler and I dont see Diego controlling Koscheck on the floor.

GSP is gunna hurt Serra....BAD. end of story there. I'll bet 'Rush' dives in on Serra w/in 20 secs...he aint even gonna give Serra a chance to set anything up-he's goin in and tearin that azz up.
Swick's fight should be good too-n looks like two Ultimate Fighters from the last season are back alreay-Sell n Haynes are scheduled w/bouts too.

Im more pumped about UFC 70-
Cro Cop vs Gonzaga
Bisping vs. Sinosic
Arlovski vs. Werdum
Asuerrio Silva vs. Kongo

lotta big guys guna be sluggin it out- Bisping n Elvis are the only guys in that group that like to get on the ground- cant WAIT to watch all those bangers go at it!!! hope Gabriel doesn't get his head kicked off....
SHOCKED.gif

Serra will get destroyed.. i dont know too many guys that could take GSP. He is well rounded and really has no weakness that i have seen so far. He will prove it again when he whoops Hughes in the rematch...

Koschek just does not impress me. They keep saying is game is much improved but i still see him being real weak after he gets a guy on the ground, still doesnt know how to finish..

UFC should be a great card but I look forward to Chuck and Rampage early this summer and Randy Couture vs Mirko Cro-Kop this summer as well. Thats the next slated fight for Randy..

anyone watch the clips of pride and ufc?

lorezno fertitta bought pride fighting and now all the pride and ufc guys are gonna collide!!!
super.gif

fedor vs couture
shogun vs liddell

koschek just got knocked out in a fight that he was dominating the entire match on during UFC fight night tonight. he is sloppy when he attacks and leaves himself too wide open for the money shot. Sanchez will own him!!!

(ozzy04 @ Apr. 06 2007,22:17) koschek just got knocked out in a fight that he was dominating the entire match on during UFC fight night tonight.  he is sloppy when he attacks and leaves himself too wide open for the money shot. Sanchez will own him!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand then i finally see the "previously recorded" sign on the tv....... either way, Sanchez wins...

(ozzy04 @ Apr. 06 2007,09:51)
(ozzy04 @ Apr. 06 2007,22:17) koschek just got knocked out in a fight that he was dominating the entire match on during UFC fight night tonight. he is sloppy when he attacks and leaves himself too wide open for the money shot. Sanchez will own him!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand then i finally see the "previously recorded" sign on the tv....... either way, Sanchez wins...
the only person to beat koscheck was diego in TUF1 and drew fickett when he hit him with a knee and stunned him and then took his back and choked him unconscious!!
eek2.gif

No doubt Pride has some BAD A$$ fighters. I wonder if the alure of a big paycheck will bring more of them over to UFC.

Just watched this one. I wonder how old it is?

SHOGUN destroys Quinton Rampage Jackson[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
(rlachermeier @ Apr. 07 2007,07:36) No doubt Pride has some BAD A$$ fighters. I wonder if the alure of a big paycheck will bring more of them over to UFC.

Just watched this one. I wonder how old it is?

SHOGUN destroys Quinton Rampage Jackson[/url]
WOW That was some clip!!! Rampage got POUNDED!! Big time!! Shogun was impressive! Mau Tai baby!!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the live weigh-in online ...

Not sure if it's all show, but doesn't look like Diego is a big Koscheck fan.  
biggrin.gif

Click Here if you want to see the weigh-ins.

Amen on the upsets. Great fights. I know I lost a dollar on the St Pierre/Serra fight.

I'm just glad that lil' cocky bastid Sanchez lost. Good fighter, but I hate his attitude. Although I'm not to happey about Koschek pulling a page out of Tim Silvia's book on how to win fights, I'm am happy with the result.

Serra beating GSP
eek2.gif
... I didn't see that one coming.

Between GSP and Matt Hughes, who would get the first shot at another title fight? Or would they fight each other again?

(rlachermeier @ Apr. 09 2007,06:15) Between GSP and Matt Hughes, who would get the first shot at another title fight?  Or would they fight each other again?
I believe Koschek is up next for a title fight. Then I believe Hughes and GSP will fight each other for the #1 contender spot. The winner will then face the winner of the Serra vs. Koschek fight.

That's my take on it.

Back