Twotones Labor Day Weekend Hallett Thread

I have some, I couldnt for the life of me remember what you were riding and I didn't want to put the wrong pics up, you look good and if you keep it up you will be furry out there too...

cap

It was the cleanest CBR1000 out there. :rofl:

I have some, I couldnt for the life of me remember what you were riding and I didn't want to put the wrong pics up, you look good and if you keep it up you will be furry out there too...

cap

..but why would he want to be like Semi? :poke:

How about a couple of HillbillyTom, his get off was on the first session so I don't have any before the crash pics.... He went down, fixed it up and got back on the track....

View attachment 200593

View attachment 200594

View attachment 200595

View attachment 200596

View attachment 200597

:lol: Ow, dang LingOL hurts today.
I was actually starting to get back up to speed on the last of the 3 I did after the fubar.
Was a good time none the less. Great to get to meet some more of you all, and say hi to everyone I met at the last track day. Great pictures there Cap. We're going to have to do this again. :thumbsup:

Man! I have GOT to get a track bike.

Mike and I are home and safe. Thanks to James and Juli for offering up their home and to thier sons who gave up their beds. We had a great time! It was great meeting a bunch of new people and seeing some old. It was a great Anniversary day for us :cheerleader: thanks again and am looking forward to another day like yesterday

It was very nice to meet you and Mike and to hang out with yall.

What would a track day be without our very own Shane who used to be a man Macon... Shane was recently married so now he has something to live for and has slowed down to make us all feel better... Even slow he is still about 45 seconds a lap faster than me.....

View attachment 200599

View attachment 200600

View attachment 200601

View attachment 200602

View attachment 200603

View attachment 200604

View attachment 200605

View attachment 200606

View attachment 200607

Thats funny Cap, She says i have responsibilities now. :banghead:

OK, here are some pictures from Hallett,

First off, Amanda was the instructor that taught me more in one day then years of riding ever did. This girl was 90 lbs soaking wet and pure furry on the track. If it was not for her, the knee would have never gotten down. She told me that I could follow her and she would go as fast as I wanted. Well, chasing her was a blast. The first time out with her we lapped everyone once, then the second session with her, we lapped almost everyone twice. She then told me that I needed to be in the street group. Between her telling me that and getting my knee down, I was set. Of course hanging out with great people made it an absolutely fantastic day. Thanks again to everyone (especially James and Juli).

OK, here are the pics. First is me chasing Amanda the rest are just me playing.

And the vid of my knee, so there is proof..LOL EV- 084 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Great pics Mike, It was good to get to see ya get it down. :thumbsup:

Looks like a good time for all! Looked like lots of pucks were burned up during that weekend.

Barber Sep 18 / 19th can't get here soon enough!

Hey Mike, it was great seeing you and Shannon again. I did not know it was your anniversary Sunday ( Happy Anniversary).Thanks for letting Kevin hang with you he has said several times how nice you are. Any time you and Shannon want to attend another track day you are always welcome at my house and that go's for anyone else that reads this and wants to attend a track day.

First off I would like to thank my loving wife for letting me spend our anniversary day out on the track.... LOVE YOU

Thank you very much James and Juli, It was great to hang out with you and the food was amazing. LOL

Ward, it was a pleasure hanging out with your son Kevin for the day. That kid is going to be schooling me very soon...... You have a very nice family.

Captain, what, no pics of me on that camera..... That hurts...:whistle:

I am going to try to post up the vid of me dragging knee for the first time after I upload it somewhere. LOL

Doug, your welcome but its not worth having if you can't share. it was great seeing you and Christie again.Thanks for all the great pictures.

Ward, thanks for allowing us to take over your trailer and eating lunch there... Your family is the best and your wife can bake like nothing I have ever seen.....

View attachment 200613

View attachment 200614

View attachment 200615

View attachment 200616

View attachment 200617

View attachment 200618

View attachment 200619

View attachment 200620

Hey Mike, it was great seeing you and Shannon again. I did not know it was your anniversary Sunday ( Happy Anniversary).Thanks for letting Kevin hang with you he has said several times how nice you are. Any time you and Shannon want to attend another track day you are always welcome at my house and that go's for anyone else that reads this and wants to attend a track day.

Oh cool, do you mind if we stay with you?

Seriously, thank you very much for sharing your hauler, Kathys amazing baking and lunch. Someone said it earlier, but to say it again, you have a wonderful family and two boys to be proud of. And...........since I only live less than two miles from you, if I can ever help you with anything, please let me know.

Back