Just for Macon454

Oh Lordy Cap, that is Priceless! :thumbsup:

Macon got schooled! :welcome:

Don't feel bad Shane, I've been there more times than you've made laps around the track. I get picked on by a "Pack"! Like wolves playing with a moose calf, the entire pack takes turns nipping at it's heals. Just wait til they start laying their shoulder on your fairing while you are laid over and push you toward the grass or come by and hit your kill switch as they pass! :laugh:

I had one of my chums sneak up on me yesterday in the middle of a corner and grab my foot. Freak me the *#$& out for a jiffy. Then the bastid was having an uncontrolable belly laugh!

It's not about being the fastest guy on the track, there is always someone faster. It's all about the fun factor and enjoying your day with friends! There is nothing better than spending a day at the track with your buddies! Sounds like you ALL had a great day! :beerchug:

At least you guys do it on the track, which I think if someone grabbed my foot in a turn I'd make a noise like a baby moose.

These guys I use to ride with from Philly use to always hit the kill switch, or grab your key out of the ignition, and throw it as the light turned green.

Marriage tends to make you engage your brain before acting. It's nothing you can control or notice until its too late. It just sort of creeps up on you when you're not looking! :laugh:

Marriage tends to make you engage your brain before acting. It's nothing you can control or notice until its too late. It just sort of creeps up on you when you're not looking! :laugh:

You are a wise man Ace :beerchug:

Back