Twotone's Mini Meet, Sept 5/6 Track day? UPDATE 9.1

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, just throwing this out there to see who would be interested. Hallett has a track day schedule of September 5/6. Yes, that is Labor Day weekend.

Dan and Shane has expressed interest in the track this weekend.

So, who would come to Twotone's house for this weekend and attend the Track Days? Ride or watch, it doesnt matter. Saturday we could get the bikes set up for Sunday, oil change, tape, whatever you need to get ready.
We will have two bedrooms available and an inflatable mattress. We also have a comfy couch and lots of floor space.
Grill some burgers, ribs, chicken, or whatever Saturday night, and figure something out for Saturday and Sunday.

If you have not been on the track, send and email to connie@hallettracing.net and get on the on list. You will need to sign up for the HART/Novice class. If you have been on the track, you know what to do. I signed up for Street B this time.

We will be wore out and hot, but it will be a blast. Get some pics, take some video, hang out with friends and have a good time. I live approximately 45 minutes from the track. So who is coming?

Lets start a list.

James and Juli
Dan and Diana
Shane and Marie
Mike and Shannon

Last edited:
Sounds great, James!

You've turned into a track junkie. :laugh:

Ok, just throwing this out there to see who would be interested. Hallett has a track day schedule of September 5/6. Yes, that is Labor Day weekend.

Dan and Shane has expressed interest in the track this weekend.

So, who would come to Twotone's house for this weekend and attend the Track Days? Ride or watch, it doesnt matter. Saturday we could get the bikes set up for Sunday, oil change, tape, whatever you need to get ready.
We will have two bedrooms available and an inflatable mattress. We also have a comfy couch and lots of floor space.
Grill some burgers, ribs, chicken, or whatever Saturday night, and figure something out for Saturday and Sunday.

If you have not been on the track, send and email to connie@hallettracing.net and get on the on list. You will need to sign up for the HART/Novice class. If you have been on the track, you know what to do. I signed up for Street B this time.

We will be wore out and hot, but it will be a blast. Get some pics, take some video, hang out with friends and have a good time. I live approximately 45 minutes from the track. So who is coming?

Lets start a list.

Dan and Diana
Shane and Marie

E-mail sent! :cheerleader:

Dont forget guys, if you have never been to the track, you will need a spine protector.

If the people I ride out with go, I'll be at the track Sunday. Hope so, but will just have to wait and see.

well i would like to make it but can't swing two weekends in a row off cause erueka is the next weekeend wich i'm sure to be at so dont think i will make this one

well i would like to make it but can't swing two weekends in a row off cause erueka is the next weekeend wich i'm sure to be at so dont think i will make this one

Understood Tim, we will see you on the 11th then. :beerchug:

Did that guy buy the Busa?

Back