Turner Field Pics

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I hadn't been to a mlb game since about 97 at Dodger Stadium... and I have never seen the Braves at Turner Field (just old Fulton Co. Stadium back in the early 90's) -- and damn how the game/presentation has changed!!!

Going to Turner to see the Braves/Red Sox game was like a concert production! I was actually shocked. They have definitely found a way to make the game more exciting for fans and to actually make them want to come back to see games live. I know I'll be back again this year.

Anyway, here's a few pics to look at (since we all love pics!).

Manny Ramirez on the HUGE jumbo tron!

tframirezjumtron.jpg

David Ortiz at bat w/ Ramirez on deck. And yeah... Red Sox fans were out in full force Tues. night! At this at bat Ortiz homered.

tfortizbatramdeck.jpg

... rain delay at the end of the 6th. Play resumed about 1hr later.

tfraindelay.jpg

lurk.gif

And the Braves lost 4-0. They had a chance for a big rally in the 8th but a double play ball took them out of it. We left after the 8th.

tfwide.jpg

LOL!!! The last pic I got the date fooked up when putting in the text! Should be 19 not 69. Oh well....

Encore... ok I've got some more...

Here's where I sat. The Lexus Level. And it's no surprise they'd be showing off some Lexus cars there!!!

tfflexuslevel.jpg

was that monday night?
rock.gif
We drove right past the stadium on the way to the Palm
cool.gif
I'm in Savannah now, heading back to ATL in the morning then back to RDU in the afternoon

Back