500 Miles yesterday.

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
Well I finally got the girlfriend to myself for the day Sunday so we decided to gas up the bike and head to Turner Falls. It was a good ride with a 20mph wind at our tail. We spent a few hours at Turner Falls and then headed down some back roads and ended up at the G.W. exotic animals reserve. Thats an awsome place. Tehn we headed into OKC and hit a few more backroads before dark then headed back to Ft Worth. I hate the Sooners but I have to say I do like the Oklahoma views.

Oh heres a few pics.

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

Looks like you had a beautiful day......beautiful girl, bike,weather,sights. Hold onto those days...sometimes they're too few:beerchug:

Thanks for sharing

great pics, beautiful girlfriend, no wonder you put 500 miles!:laugh:
with girlfriend like yours i probably put 1000 miles on the bike!:laugh
i do couple of wheelies and stoppies too!:laugh:

I do what I can... I really like her tattoos.

Theres a few others but I would get banned for showing those....:laugh::cheerleader:

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

darn...those are some nice pics of her, even the wild lions are looking domestic!:laugh:
good for you!:thumbsup:

Count your blessings man, nice bike, nice looking girlfriend and a great ride.

Thanks for sharing, some good pics there:thumbsup:

lol im trying to convince her to go with me for the April 18th MnG in Austin. But shes not into the long rides after yesterday.

Nice day to ride... and tell the GF I like her tattoos... she's not too bad either...

hitit.gif

:lol: no prob ... with a man with a name like Pinky Winky I am sure she is getting all she can handle :rofl:

great pics....BUT...do both of yourselves a favor and get some gear. Those tattoos you love so much won't fair too well against the pavement, nor will her bare cocoa (melon, as in skull).

Back