Fun day in Seattle with daughter on Fri and

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
On Friday My duaghter and I went to The Pacific Science Center in Seattle, WA for the day and saw an IMAX movie, her first. IMAX never gets old and she was amazed at the size and sound of the movie.

Then we had box seats for the Mariners vs LA game at Safeco field. I don't follow sports at all but that is a nice stadium and a good time.

5 pics then the Nascar/models!
smile.gif

This one is from the tropical butterfly house they have. Amazing having that many butterfly's buzzing around you!

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124040866 -->

Sarah___Dad_PSC__IMAX__Mariners_8_12_2005_4.JPG

I think I'm bad luck. all three times I have been to a Mariners game they have lost.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124041035 -->

Sarah___Dad_PSC__IMAX__Mariners_8_12_2005_2.JPG

Will be back shortly for the models, forgot I hadn't downloaded the pics out of camera yet.
wow.gif

This is at Monroe Speedway in WA on Saturday.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124057138 -->

Nascar_at_Monroe_Speedway_8_13_2005_1.JPG

We were there with Turn 1 energy drinks and got to sit in the VIP room which is at the top of the stadium and where they broadcast from and the Nascar official manages the race.

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124041816 -->

Nascar_at_Monroe_Speedway_8_13_2005_2.JPG

THe trophy girls, there with the energy drink company, were good sports and played along with my idea for a photo!  
tounge.gif

I think I was enjoying it too much and I closed my eyes.

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124057072 -->

Nascar_at_Monroe_Speedway_8_13_2005_4.JPG

"CUT"...we had to do it again, sorry ladies. They were good sports about it and the guys at the station will be jeleous!
tounge.gif

Nascar_at_Monroe_Speedway_8_13_2005_5.JPG

I just noticed my left hand was a little out of place on the first one, oops. And the second one the look on my face is pretty self explainatory. The model on the left was very cute and seemed to have more than just looks, but I am too chicken to do anything other than what I did.
laugh.gif

Dayum, sounds like a nice busy day man. Pacific Science Center is good stuff huh? I'll hae to check it out. I've been to Monroe allready, that was interesting.

Good Pics BTW, You've been holding out on us a little bit...
thumbs-up.gif

Great pics man! Cute kid too! Sounds like the two of you had a great day.

Time with your kids is important!

very nice...and yer a lucky bastid!

I'm with ya on this one, though....the left is pretty cute.
cool.gif

Back