turned down for house insurance...

This picture was taken the day we rescued him from some sob who was starving him 2 weeks ago. today, 2 weeks later he's about 10 lbs heavier and full of love.

I wonder what insurance companies say to the K-9 handlers for the law enforcement agencies.
rock.gif

I bet they are not rejected because they have a shepard..

Insurance Company..."We normally wouldn't insure your property because you have a dog that it known to be vicious. But, since it is a police dog it will be OK"

How's that for a double standard. HMMMM
rock.gif
The LE agencies carry HUGE amounts of liability insurance for popo puppies. I doubt homeowners would come into play.
wink.gif

rock.gif

yea, lets turn this into one of those "INNOCENT LIL' PUPPIES" thread............

HEY YOU................ I'M HUNGRY!

roxy.jpg

in case ya dont see, i am a dog lover. but i do understand the ins. companies point of view.

100_4806.JPG

cute pics there Poncho...'cept for the close-up of the nads...
that was plain nasty,glad I saw that on an' empty stomach.

I see there is a giant piece missing off the couch in that one shot... which critter ate that...

hav a good 1...RSD.

when the ponch was a pup he liked chewin things he shouldnt. came home one day and it looked like it snowed in the house.
mad.gif

When I bought my last house, the insurance company wanted to know if we had a dog, and I told them I had an Akita. Apparently, there is a top 20, Bad Dog list, and Akita's were #16 on the list.

I shid you not, I had to submit "Character References" about my dog before they would write the policy. I was told I couldn't have any other dogs, but we got another Akita the next year.

laugh.gif

Looks a little stubbly there, Poncho...and kinda blue.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

May I suggest something?

laugh.gif

Back