The business side of motorcycling-life insurance

Tached1300

Registered
We dress for the slide, not the ride, but particularly those of us with dependents and spouses should have adequate life insurance coverage at minimum.

While my coverage is decent and would leave the wife in decent shape my three kids are adult age now and I’ve coached them about having their own policies though I still have a policy on my son since he only recently finished college and entered the real world.

Just my opinion but part of responsible riding is assuring that my hobby doesn’t negatively impact the family to the extent that I can at least. I would like to know that if something happened I left them all something they could fall back on. Get those life insurance policies, accidental or short and long term disability policies in place (in my mayhem voice)

We all know that our hobby has certain risks, and some of us up the ante quite a bit in our style of riding, this is just my public service announcement to make sure that your loved ones are covered in the event that tragedy strikes.

Go fund that to avoid depending on gofundme

Ride safe all...

Back