Turbo'd my Busa

gsquid NY said:
Like The Big Red One says, being ham fisted is a no no with stock length swing arm. That being said, I wanted to maintain the handling so stretching was not an option for me. I haven’t wheeleid the bike since the turbo went on. I loved the way the busa could hold a wheelie at 3/4 mast threw the first three gears before the turbo. I hope to get back to it but I want to become completely comfortable with the power before I start standing it up again.

I would not wheelie with a turbo!!
If your up riding a wheelie and the turbo kicks in its unpredictable...
Ya u can have an idea when it kicks in... But it would take a really good skill to do it..

sent from my busa

GsSquid you passed thru on the hutch on this past sunday ... We were waiting at the Mobil station just before i684 at around 11 ... the bike looks good, wished you had pulled in for gas I'd have loved to see that beast in person ...

we meet at the Mobil whenever we ride this side of the GWB ... call in and let us drool
IM me if you'd like to join us for a ride ... lots of busas in the club but nothing as powerful as yours ... we have some talented riders who know a bit though.

GsSquid you passed thru on the hutch on this past sunday ... We were waiting at the Mobil station just before i684 at around 11 ... the bike looks good, wished you had pulled in for gas I'd have loved to see that beast in person ...

we meet at the Mobil whenever we ride this side of the GWB ... call in and let us drool
IM me if you'd like to join us for a ride ... lots of busas in the club but nothing as powerful as yours ... we have some talented riders who know a bit though.

That was me. I was on my way home from a rip up to Kent CT. I usualy ride up to Pound Ridge early (7:30), have somethong to eat with friends and then go to Kent, Cornwall or Cold Springs. Ill look for you guys at the Moble. What time do you meet there?

so when can i come try it out and see if i want to turbo my busa lol .. i mean ive got a turbo and bunch of other stuff laying around lmfao

That was me. I was on my way home from a rip up to Kent CT. I usualy ride up to Pound Ridge early (7:30), have somethong to eat with friends and then go to Kent, Cornwall or Cold Springs. Ill look for you guys at the Moble. What time do you meet there?

I know it was you bro ... that's a very distintive bike you've got there .I live in Ridgefield CT ... R7 to cornwall area is one of my favorite runs and I/we often hang in Kent to watch the wheels and the ladies go by, sipping a coffee.

We're not meeting on sunday this week but riding on sat to the R8 area ... I'm gonna IM you my cell# and if you send me yours I'll text you whenever we ride (just about every week) ... the guys would love to see your bike.

Got any better pics of the dump pipes? Im curious i though you had to trim fairings with em, yours dont look like they've been cut? Maybe its the angle of the pics but they dont look right

Got any better pics of the dump pipes? Im curious i though you had to trim fairings with em, yours dont look like they've been cut? Maybe its the angle of the pics but they dont look right

Yes, you need to cut both sides

IMG_4901.jpg

I think the bike looks fantastic! If you guys make it out on Long Island let me know. I'm out east and there are definitely some good roads and wildlife viewing opportunities here in the summer... two legged, two wheeled and four wheels :cool:

That's a pretty sweet bike! Not sure why you expected to get flamed... :dunno:

Back