TURBO KIT - Group Buy from RCC -

do this again in like, november. i may be down for a gen 1 turbo kit.

WOW, a post from the past year. Well for those of you reading all these pages. I am 2000 miles into my RCC stage 1 with ZERO problems so far. No buyers remorse and very manageable traction issues riding on the city streets.

Just did a 300 mile ride on Sunday. I am still smiling.:laugh:

i'm interested too in a gen 1. i have at least $3000 set aside, i'm sure i can fanaggle the extra bit. so $3885 shipped for gen 1 right?

Have a stage one on my 'o6,,couldn't use oil cooler without longer lines and even then I believe it would have been pushed way out towards the tire,,the unit is very streetable and spools up very predictably,,put this unit on in August '08 and used the included cd to get base tune and never had a problem,although I know it runs pretty rich, I've never had it properly tuned. You'll have to do away with your full exhaust system and use the short turbo header pipe or pay the extra monies for the different mid-pipe and exhaust can. All I can say is this thing will cruise all day with my Hardly friends or rip and run flat out in the twisties with the sportbike groups,,I've never once(knock on wood)had a moments problem ,,yet,,also bought mine for $3800 +shipping on my own,,,hopes this helps someone,,also I installed mine in about 4 days(most of which was wasted worrying about cutting my pretty fairings in the wrong spot and screwing them up !! ) :thumbsup:

You'll have to do away with your full exhaust system. also I installed mine in about 4 days(most of which was wasted worrying about cutting my pretty fairings in the wrong spot and screwing them up !! ) :thumbsup:

ditching the full exhaust is actually a selling point for me. if i can sell the full titanium that came with the bike for $800 (??) or so, throw in $400 off on the special, and the turbo only costs me $3085 + tuning. plus i actually like the look of the short pipes and clean back end. just hope that it doesn't make me go deaf riding it.

i'm with you on the fairings. trust me it'll take me 4 days to cut my fairing too. did you cut the left one too?? can't you just use a pancake airfilter and not cut the left??

So is anything going to happen or what ? I could probably find 5 or more buyers for the right price. Everybody seems undeciced ? Do you want or not and what would be the final price on a full group buy kit ? Just tell us po foks something , please. ?????

I did cut the left one and used the K&N that came with the kit,,also,,you'd be surprised at how quiet it is, now don't get me wrong, there WILL be a very noticable sound level change,,but the turbo chops up the exhaust sound pretty good,,except at WOT ,,at which time it sounds like an Indy car from mid to high RPM's,,haha,,it's probably close to the most fun you can have on a bike,, :thumbsup: :bowdown:

Harley's for sale.....soon as it goes, I'm in for a Gen 1 kit.....I live 5 hours from johnny cheeeeeessse......whaaaatttt?

i'm in houston and was thinking jc too for the tune. wonder if we could get a group discount on that too!:whistle: yeah not likely huh

djphoo - ready
brokenchickenleg - ready?

kentmax5 - need to sell bike 1st

vannwray - are you in??

we're close.

This thread is over 1 year old now, there is not a group buy going on right now for RCC kits,

Richard

This thread is over 1 year old now, there is not a group buy going on right now for RCC kits,

Richard

For those of you that may not know. Richard is the "R" in RCC turbos, its his kits and company. Even if there is no group buy, he still has the best customer and tech support.

oh that sucks. well, let us know if it ever comes around again. there's something about knowing you're getting a really good deal that drives you to pull the trigger on something you otherwise wouldn't have the money for.

Back