TURBO KIT - Group Buy from RCC -

im in but need the other 3799$ :laugh: so may have to be a no less we get 37 people to donate me 100$ each

im in but need the other 3799$ :laugh: so may have to be a no less we get 37 people to donate me 100$ each

By the time that happens, the kits we are group buying will probably be antiques... :rofl:

I am frickn never winning that lottery... hmmm... maybe I should consider buying a ticket first... or instead, will invest in a nice decal... yeah, decal it is! I'm a winner for sure this way!

I dont have a BUSA yet, just wanted to say ......... YEAH CANADA BABY!!!

His place is about 1hr and 20 min from my house. I should pick up all the kits and deliver them. Is the price he is giving you in Canadian or American $$$??

Do it! I need a fellow rider that can keep up.

I need to find another job, so I can cash in what little retirement I have with the company and get in on this...and just tell the wifey the government took it all.:whistle:

I need to find another job, so I can cash in what little retirement I have with the company and get in on this...and just tell the wifey the government took it all.:whistle:

lol... and once she hears your engine scream, just tell her you are so broke you cant even fix your bike now!...

I may be in on this deal instead of doing my arm stretch 330 osd for now. Can anyone tell me the disadvantages of the turbo tho? I've always wanted one but dont want to prematurely wear or ruin the bike. i will not be drag racing it, and if so it will be only once in a while. I just want a turbo busa :) I have an 09...
Some ppl tell me that it will mess the bike up and all...but they all go off hear say. Please, anyone that really knows whats up get with me. This is my daily so i need it to be functional. I have a car, but I drive the bike DAILY. :)

Is there alot of maintenance required on the bike after the turbo? ooohhh how i want one! :)

Bro, Bazooki started a thread not too long ago asking whether he should or should not install turbo.. Do a search and read through it... That thread actually evolved into this one!

Found it for you:

Turbo

I too am afraid of issues... but if its installed properly and Tuned right (Dyno tuned) then there should be no issues... That's the word from RCC!

My insurance company is Primmum and I didn't call to tell them I was adding a turbo, I just asked their customer service call person what their policy was on turbocharged bikes at which time the person told me they would not cover any turbocharged or supercharged bikes. The idea was that if I did add it without telling them and then made a claim they would not pay out on the claim. If you decide not to tell them when you add the turbo you are rolling the dice on your insurance. State Farm didn't care whether it was turbocharged or not but they only pay out on the value of the bike as stock and not on upgrades or add ons.

State Farm will pay for all aftermarket parts as long as you have full receipts. They will pay replacement cost only. They did that when I wrecked the 04. SF paid on my tank bag that got damaged, my GPS, and all aftermarket upgrades that I gave them the original receipts for excluding my riding gear.

Will post updates when I make progress. Now I need to sell a few things that I will not need anymore due to the turbo.

$850 for all of it delivered TYD

Brocks alien head system ($1065)
Alien head removable silencer plug ($110)
Still in package BMC street air filter ($60)
Dynojet quick shifter ($250)
PCIII multi hub with 2nd map selector switch ($160)

You are gonna love it!Just make sure the first thing you do is get a proper tune by someone who knows their way around a turbo bike.:bowdown:
You also might want to back the gearing down slightly(tooth or 2),so you can ease into the new set-up. Congrats :beerchug:

Still thinking about this but if it's going on after the first of the year, I may be up for it...

Back