TURBO KIT - Group Buy from RCC -

neoBusa

Registered
Peeps, Richard from RCC is willing to price the stage 1 for the k8/k9 at 3900$ + 85$ shipping. Original price 4400$ + 85$ shipping. :cheerleader:

This price is only possible if min 5 kits are sold

who's in...

Bazooki.. it's all your fault man... Shall we? :poke:

I know man... its always bad timing for me too... Always... But im sure I would find another way of spending this money on crap i dont need.. Would love to try a turbo bus... anyone on?

I'm sure if we have mixed orders, RCC will still keep the discount as long as min 5 buyers. If others interested in a Stage 2 etc, surely he will consider as well... so lets get our shopping list on here. I will put together the list and communicate it to Richard. I already told him I'll be spreading the word out, so he is expecting my response... Hopefully SOON!

I guess its a bad time for all the members, coz the response is... well nill... lol...

Maybe thats a good thing... anyways... we will see for a few more days how it goes... if not, then I guess I'm just gonna have to wait til the times right!

Holy crap....a man of action! The pressure is on now isn't it? My latest post on the original thread was how my insurance won't cover a bike with a turbo so the only way I can make this jump is by changing insurance company's. And that requires me to change all my home and car insurance as well.....

I gotta do some more thinkin!

Peeps, Richard from RCC is willing to price the stage 1 for the k8/k9 at 3900$ + 85$ shipping. Original price 4400$ + 85$ shipping. :cheerleader:

This price is only possible if min 5 kits are sold

who's in...

Bazooki.. it's all your fault man... Shall we? :poke:

:thumbsup: thats a good deal surely 5 people can be found. I'm sure richard would have no problem including gen 1 kits also

:thumbsup: thats a good deal surely 5 people can be found. I'm sure richard would have no problem including gen 1 kits also

Gen 1 kits are listed at only $4200 so would that mean with the same $500 discount we would be looking at $3700?

Holy crap....a man of action! The pressure is on now isn't it? My latest post on the original thread was how my insurance won't cover a bike with a turbo so the only way I can make this jump is by changing insurance company's. And that requires me to change all my home and car insurance as well.....

I gotta do some more thinkin!

what insurance company and my other question is why would you call them and TELL them you added a turbo:poke:

I just ordered mine two days ago, see if you can get my order to count for one of your 5 kits. Even if my price is set at $4200 try to see if it can help you guys out, why not?

what insurance company and my other question is why would you call them and TELL them you added a turbo:poke:

My insurance company is Primmum and I didn't call to tell them I was adding a turbo, I just asked their customer service call person what their policy was on turbocharged bikes at which time the person told me they would not cover any turbocharged or supercharged bikes. The idea was that if I did add it without telling them and then made a claim they would not pay out on the claim. If you decide not to tell them when you add the turbo you are rolling the dice on your insurance. State Farm didn't care whether it was turbocharged or not but they only pay out on the value of the bike as stock and not on upgrades or add ons.

My insurance company is Primmum and I didn't call to tell them I was adding a turbo, I just asked their customer service call person what their policy was on turbocharged bikes at which time the person told me they would not cover any turbocharged or supercharged bikes. The idea was that if I did add it without telling them and then made a claim they would not pay out on the claim. If you decide not to tell them when you add the turbo you are rolling the dice on your insurance. State Farm didn't care whether it was turbocharged or not but they only pay out on the value of the bike as stock and not on upgrades or add ons.

Then there ya go :thumbsup:

Asked Rich for the Gen 1 price. Will let u peeps know when I get a reply.

THanks Megawatt... Will ask Rich bout that too... Nice of you to offer bro! :beerchug: very cool of ya!

Got a reply from Rich... Gen I will go for 3,800 + 85 shipping

Also there is no problem with mixing and matching, as long as we got 5 buyers we get this deal... lemme know!

Back