Turbo Hayabusa Video???

biggrin.gif
devil.gif

Couple quick notes

1. That is Superkaos riding it in the video - not me

2. I did 232 (as shown on the GPS) at another time

3. Only because I've answered the nay-sayers a MILLION times ... trust me .. I've heard it all .. "The speedo is off" ... "The lines in the road aren't going by that fast" ETC ETC ETC ETC .. I HAVE HEARD IT ALL

Anyone ... and I mean ANYONE that doesn't believe that it will go that fast that quick ... (fyi the bike has now gone 248mph) ... Come on down to New Orleans and I'll put my money where my mouth is ANYTIME ... then we'll go grab a beer
HELL YEAH ROB!!!! THAT'S YOUR BIKE!! I have that issue of Sportrider. It also has the project 12R. That bike is prolly one of the many reasons for getting a Hayabusa last year.

I hope alls OK . I thought his location said Louisiana when I bumped this up . Has he been here to edit location ? Might had if he subscribed to the thread .

Hey , that Hayabusa speedometer sweeps as fast as a Honda's tachometer with the bike in nuetral huh ?
biggrin.gif

Pretty wild to see it moving that fast after the bike lays down and get moving .

Why does everyone always have to question robs bike honestly? We've went through this on a previous thread. Just give up already

Why does everyone always have to question robs bike honestly? We've went through this on a previous thread. Just give up already
If your talking to me I was ragging on Honda's vast line of performance street bikes which in effect gave props to the Busa bike since they don't have performance street bikes in the Busa category

Wow rob that video has been posted 131907 times
smile.gif
and every time it's the non believers... The funny thing is that the speedo gets PEGGED period. If it didnt have any guages the speedo gets PEGGED period.

Rob, what is the little button between the left grip and the switch assembly? air shift? any info on the button/switch? thanks
JD

Rob,you have to email the guy from viper alley with that twin turbo viper, he,s so friggin cocky about beating turbo busas with his car. i would love to see him up against your bike, and from a standing start too! theres no way it would touch that bike.....right?

I agree about the Viperalley thing. Rob's busa would smoke it: in prolly in 3rd gear alone!!! As I said earlier, I have the issue of Sportrider that has his busa on it. Had a Velocity turbo kit with lots of engine mods just to support the insane boost!! The issue had his bike dynoed at 500+rwhp. He had something like $55,000 invested but as soon as the interview was done, he was going in for more!!

Back