Turbo Hayabusa Video???

aftermarket gauges...... people say he has no speedohealer or yellow box to correct for it and maybe also gearing changes.

but believe me a turbo busa is damn fast. 3rd gear now pulls as hard or harder than first gear does stock.
laugh.gif

I'll say! FSTBUSA and I did some roll ons on our last ride and with me PINNING the throttle and rev limiter in a couple mid gears, he on his turbo FLEW past me, like he was passing a 600. Way cool! Almost Ludicrous Speed!!!

he shifted 4 times above 8000 rpm before he came back to the ground. His speedo is definately off though, but I would venture to say he got up to 210-220 mph true. Either way he stabbed 4 gears in a wheelie at a pretty high rpm. (above 8k) pretty impressive
wow.gif

Gauges look famliar ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

sk232_1.jpg

I'll give ya 2 guess what bike that was ... and that was BEFORE we beefed it even more

SK2.jpg

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

<!--EDIT|ROBOPTI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118460849 -->

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Couple quick notes

1. That is Superkaos riding it in the video - not me

2. I did 232 (as shown on the GPS) at another time

3. Only because I've answered the nay-sayers a MILLION times ... trust me .. I've heard it all .. "The speedo is off" ... "The lines in the road aren't going by that fast" ETC ETC ETC ETC .. I HAVE HEARD IT ALL

Anyone ... and I mean ANYONE that doesn't believe that it will go that fast that quick ... (fyi the bike has now gone 248mph) ... Come on down to New Orleans and I'll put my money where my mouth is ANYTIME ... then we'll go grab a beer

<!--EDIT|ROBOPTI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118460790 -->

The rate of speed increase looked normal to me. Heck my Busa is stock and it's speedo climbs like a spider on crack.

I would say if the guy kept the front end on the ground the speedo would have climbed even faster.

Just my .02

Rob, why did you have to ruin my day like that dude? Here I was looking forward to the track tonite, having gotten over last weekend's awesome machinery (I went to St Louis for the ProStar races, the bikes were totally incredible!!) ready to be happy on my stock bike, and here you come with some more turbo sh!t to remind me how bad I want to go that route. Damn you!.
Seriously, your bike is tits.

Seen many turbo videos including that one... I have no doubts that the speedo could turn that fast with enough boost... ;)

I don't doubt it that is just insane for a bike to accelerate that voilently. What an adrenaline rush. I get hyped up just watching the video. Can I ask a personal question??? How much money have you spent on your bike and are you shooting for a realistic 300 MPH???

Couple quick notes

1. That is Superkaos riding it in the video - not me

2. I did 232 (as shown on the GPS) at another time

3. Only because I've answered the nay-sayers a MILLION times ... trust me .. I've heard it all .. "The speedo is off" ... "The lines in the road aren't going by that fast" ETC ETC ETC ETC .. I HAVE HEARD IT ALL

Anyone ... and I mean ANYONE that doesn't believe that it will go that fast that quick ... (fyi the bike has now gone 248mph) ... Come on down to New Orleans and I'll put my money where my mouth is ANYTIME ... then we'll go grab a beer
Hey man, you really from Nawlins?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
We definitely need to hook up then. I'm about 3 hrs west of you in Lake Charles.

green ... the bike has been at Superkaos since Dec getting beefed up even more ... afterit gets back ... I'll be scaring 100k to death

Here's a glimpse of a few things I added

Busa_frontend_wes.jpg

FYI - That's not me in the pic - That's my guy at EMA-USA ... and the wheel isn't mine ... I still use BSTs or Marchesinis ... but the rest is all mine ... and there's much much more ... engine is getting just as much attention

ba ... DEFINITELY .. I come to LC once a year ... A good friend of mine plays in Roman Gabriel's NFL alumni golf tourny at LCCC ... BUT ... Come on down ... There's a bunch of good guys around here ... We set a few roads on fire
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
race.gif
race.gif

Give me a shout if you head this way ... I'll do the same !!!!

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

race.gif

Oh ... 300 is impossible ... or so I think

I don't think the tires could take it .... You'd need some insane gearing ... There is enough power on tap though

John Noonan is THE King of Speed ... WHATEVER he says about those speeds ... I would take as gospil

He made a good point to me once ... It is easier to go 240/250 on the street because we have good traction ... he's on salt ... where he is doing all he can to get any grip ... so Noonan's 256 (WHICH HE DID) on the salt is FREAKING INCREDIBLE

My personal goal is to get my GPS to say 25* - as long as it starts with a 25 or 26 i don't care ... shouldn;t be a problem

Only 2 mph to go

DSCF0077.jpg

few other pics of the new front end

Busa_frontend_rt_side.jpg

Busa_frontend_lf_side.jpg

<!--EDIT|ROBOPTI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118466017 -->

That road you were on looked quite empty. Are there many roads for you to choose from down there that don't have any traffic on them? 200 mph is insane but 248 mph is unbelievable and you are still going for more. What kind of high are you on when you get to that speed??

This is my road of choice ... This was taken the day I did 232 - same road for 248

And yes ... It's without a doubt the most excited and scared to death at once I have ever been ... You get absolute tunnel vision .. I don't even look down at rpms or anything

sk232_2.jpg

roboti i think that bike is awesome and going for 250 is cool . i hope to have a bike like that someday if i dont kill myself somewhere along the way

i am getting a turbo put on my busa (a mild stage 1 set up) next week and my goal is for just over 200 mph on the gps , so i have a loooooong way to go to get to your level

the gps mounted that way looks great , the best set up i have seen .

good luck going for 250+

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118468467 -->

This is what you need to get a Busa to 300MPH (In idea conditions), but it would take several miles of smooth strait rode for that:

300MHP_Busa_crop.jpg

One sweet Hayabusa that deserved a bump . A bunch of nice pieces on this one thats for sure .

Man it looks cool from the rear ... they all do though
biggrin.gif

sk232_2.jpg

Back