twin turbo GT vs busa video

Thread spoiler: Do not read any further if you don't want to know the outcome.

So uhm even with all of that I guess it goes to show a good perspective of what our bikes can do.. Poor little rich guy. Hell give him a few months of R&D and another 30 grand and maybe he'll reach his goal.
Only to run and lose against a TurboBusa.
Guy has some pockets on him though. I'd love to have them deep like that too.

Too funny. The dude is crushed. I almost feel bad for him. Almost...

Nice video, nice car. That poor little rich guy..lol.

Man I can't wait to get my tubo on my Busa.

smile.gif

Busa's the name, speed is the game.

I would like to see what the busa had done to it, and the busa owner seemed cocky but so did the GTTT owner. Glad to see the bike on top, gonna get some giggle juice during the winter just in case I run into a car like that.

laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
after all of that the busa beats him that guy describing it all at the end was a crack up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dang ol busa right thur got the better of that dang ol rich boy i tell ya what yall fastest busa on tha streets gawdang........... TARD, but still faster! muhahahahha

Aint no shame in what he is chasing. That car would rip a stock busa or liter bike apart. That car is a monster.

I didn't even see the race vs. the Busa...that wasn't it at the end because he was smoking those bikes.

Dude's ego was crushed and lost $1000.00 bet. I'd hate to lose to that freakin' idiot too.

Wow... long video but was worth watching... pretty cool.

Badass super insane car... Too bad the TBusa race wasn't caught on tape.

If a turbo Busa can spank that... I don't think I'd want to ride it cuz it would scare the crap out of me.... "fa real"

all_coholic.gif

Back