Turbo bike research

you can run a stock looking can with a turbo. Just ask burt

That turbo kit is from slowboy racing they are big into import racing, I have never installed one but i do get dealer price on that turbo kit, I dont know about fit and finish but im sure they stand by there proudct there not a fly by night turbo company i was thinking about putting a turbo kit to geather my self for $2.750.00 and it would be good for 15psi max it would be a turbo kit that gets the job done. This is my thought on things not every one has the money to buy the things they want and then there is people that buy things they dont NEED so were is the trade off ? I know i could live with a turbo kit for $2.750.00 but first of all what do i get for my money and what do i have to give up for that much money WELL IT BETTER NOT BE RELIABLTY and there better be some customer suport..... PEROID.... That being said I will try to make a list and you tell me what you think.

Mild steel Log Maifold (coated) 86 thou thick
Parker Braided oil feed hose
Parker oil Drain hose
Air filter
Mild steel Dump pipe 3in (for waste gate and turbin housing)
Alum manifold with velocity stacks
Map sensor for power camader
Hose clamps
Manifold straps
fuel pump
Turbo boost hose
Garrett (none ball bearing) with swing gate modifed
Instructions

If you look at the list you can see there are alot parts on this kit that are on alot more exspensive kits..mmmmmmm
Post up and tell me what you think,Burt

smile.gif

<!--EDIT|troublemaaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149565137 -->

Back