tuning for dump pipe

busacharged

Registered
Well messin around in the garage today I made a long dump pipe , it extends just in front of the small plastic underspoiler which I had to remove, to make clearance, it came out a lot like Ninja Eaters pics. What if any fuel changes should I make to the pc3 map I have now, such as richen the bottom end or overall. thanx for the help bcharged.
rock.gif

DON'T CAHNGE YOUR BASE LINE MAP JUST USE YOUR PC ADJESTMENT BUTTONS

wHEN YOU ARE ON bOOST YOU DON'T WANT TO MELT.

You are going to want to get a meter to watch your mixture. A/F guage or a Halmeter.  In the mean time go up one nothch from your tune in mid-range and all the way up on your high range.  What happens in the mid- range is if it is low it can not get it up fast enough when you hit the high range.  You really need a meter though so you can watch when you are riding and boosting.  Also make sure you have a F/P guage running.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077422041 -->

You could be right. I have been using the Halmeter for long time with good success. The others I can not vouch for. You do have to let them warm up for a bit then they are pretty good. You can not tune by them but you can make sure what you tune stays in safe limits. Also good for adjusting if you turn your boost up and down.

Back