dump pipe

busacharged

Registered
Im thinking of going with a dump pipe vs full exhaust , the hahn kit came with a full exhaust, should I leave it full or will the hahn kit work with a dump pipe . Can you buy these, or would I have to have one made? Thanx for the help, bcharged.

Actually, I got a couple I could sell ya REAL cheap, your best bet is to have it custom made though. Mine requires drilling a hole through the fairing. It is a REAL REAL straight shot with no bend, and while it makes killer power, it is louder than the pipes with a bend...

There's your pipe...Mine only required the fairing to be shaved a bit not really an extra hole just shaped for the dump pipe...
evil.gif

Go the route of installing around and down.  You do not loose a bit of power when compared to coming out straight.  It is a little more quiet and looks a little stealthy.  You run 2 1/2 Jet coated pipe from the turm and stay at 2 1/2 all the way out about 30 -36 inches depending on your set up.  Saves on your plastic. I have had multi setups on my Busa and tested both ways. It is the opening and the Jet coating that slip fast through the bend.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076962852 -->

dump.jpg

Thanx, guys . Doc, how much for the dump pipes? And where do I send money? Oh yeah, will these fit the mitsu turbo in the hahn stage 1 thats what Ive got. The pics in the turbo pictures post of your bike are awesome, Are these super loud, will I get pulled over alot. I know the cops around here are barney fifes, most of there business is handing out tickets. But anyway Im interested. thanx, bcharged.

hey NE looks like your busa got scared of a 12 or sumthin and took a leak on the ground
wink.gif

Thanx, guys . Doc, how much for the dump pipes? And where do I send money? Oh yeah, will these fit the mitsu turbo in the hahn stage 1 thats what Ive got. The pics in the turbo pictures post of your bike are awesome, Are these super loud, will I get pulled over alot. I know the cops around here are barney fifes,  most of there business is handing out tickets. But anyway Im interested. thanx, bcharged.
I am out of town most of this week. I need to check with my mechanic to make sure he saved the old ones. I would just want shipping on these. They are LOUD LOUD LOUD!!! No bends, straight shots. I am probably going to get one made like NE recommends above, if so, i would sell you my powder coated dump for a few bones.

NE: WHAT is Jet coating??? On the inside or outside?

More then anything to proctect the pipes. It goes under a lot of names. You may even have it on the short Dump that you have. I had it done in the inside of the pipes. You certainly can get away with out using it if you use good header Pipes. I was first thinking of having HMF make me a Titainium 2 1/2 pipe the same stuff they use for the headers. I basically did the same by using some of my old headers then i had the shop send them out. i can find out exactly for you where.

Sounds good, I would be interested in all 3 if you still have the other 2 , if not give me a bone count on the coated dump . Thanx Doc, money awaits.
super.gif

Back