TT LSX C6 ZO6 vs Turbo Busa

gsx1300rr

Registered
My last video for the season, its just getting to damn cold out! This is from Friday night, it was 45 degrees and I am genuinely surprised that the bike hooked as well as it did.

The vette has a lot more in it, this was his first day out since the build. Vette was running rear mount twin 71mm precision turbos at 15psi, which we are thinking is over 1000rwhp. He was at Milan dragway earlier in the day and picking up 40mph in the back half going near 150mph on stock wheels, so its definitely going to be a nice highway monster once its dialed in. We tried a few pulls going on 3 honks but it took him a couple seconds to build boost pressure, so we agreed to give him the hit, and I take off once I hear his turbo's spool. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid. I like the different angles they caught of the busa just mollywhoppin the vette

Thanks guys. There is a lot more in the vette, just needs to be brought out. He was on stock wheels when we raced, so I'm sure with a better wheel/tire combo he can apply use more boost sooner. He is going to do the "drag pack" over winter, i'm not sure what that consists of but someone said it will be another 300rwhp, and hopefully he can get his turbo's to spool a lot faster.

Nice vid man. Yeah, you can tell the vette was running at max. Would like to see that race when the vette is dialed in and running on proper tires still think the Busa will win it but it should be a better race

that vette has a LOT more left in it. just one of them 71mm turbos are good for 900+hp. tell him to turn the boost up. a 1000 hp car would not even give a turbo busa makn 300 hp a run for its money nor shud it.

the busa with rider is approx 725 lb. the vette with driver is approx 3500 lbs. power to weight isnt even a race at 380 hp which is why you were bus lengths ahead of him.

the only cars that seem to give a turbo busa a run wud be one of them UGR cars makn 1500-1700 hp and even that wud be questionable at 380 hp.

the only cars that seem to give a turbo busa a run wud be one of them UGR cars makn 1500-1700 hp and even that wud be questionable at 380 hp.

There are a couple of 2R cars around now making more power than that. Curious to see what they run at the Houston Mile event. However the just ran 225mph in the 1/2-mile a couple weeks ago...
::11

My last video for the season, its just getting to damn cold out! This is from Friday night, it was 45 degrees and I am genuinely surprised that the bike hooked as well as it did.

The vette has a lot more in it, this was his first day out since the build. Vette was running rear mount twin 71mm precision turbos at 15psi, which we are thinking is over 1000rwhp. He was at Milan dragway earlier in the day and picking up 40mph in the back half going near 150mph on stock wheels, so its definitely going to be a nice highway monster once its dialed in. We tried a few pulls going on 3 honks but it took him a couple seconds to build boost pressure, so we agreed to give him the hit, and I take off once I hear his turbo's spool. Enjoy.

I didn't know it get that cold in Mexico! That BUSA A BEAST!! ON PUMP GAS NO LESS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always said,.............There is only one thing faster than a Busa,.......................... a TURBO Busa!!:beerchug:

Back