Trump liable for rape and defamation

This guy is a epidemy of what a "nasty" person is....he is very reminiscent of what we would have seen in the leadership of 1930's Germany
Trump absolutely knew what type of person Giuliani is when he hired him as his attorney. Why people continue to look the other way at how Trump conducts himself continues to elude me. There is no defending Trump so Trumpers immediately go to "But Biden...".
The truth is Biden needs to retire and Trump needs to spend some time in jail.

It is my assumption you are ignoring the pile of bank records found that show payments to at least 10 Biden family members in the sum of approximately 10 million dollars from a bank in China that is connected to the CCP. Add to that the admissions by Tony Bobablinsky that was retained for a time by the Bidens to handle business affairs for the Bidens. Tony admitted ( 6 hours worth ) much in person to the FBI and stated he would appear in court and testify to the activities the Bidens were involved in.

Biden has been for sale his entire political career... he has admitted that much on camera decades ago. Meanwhile, the politized DOJ and FBI are complicit in covering for him... for now anyway.

Wasn't Guliani the Mayor for NYC when the streets got cleaned up a bit back in the 90s? What a horrible guy he must be to do something like that when clearly police abuse is so high. I guess we must defund the police and hire social workers to calm people down like you see these days in the subways as the crime rates in big cities continues to escalate. Who's watch is this happening on?

These 30+ year old rape cases has one objective... to attack Trump regardless of whatever the truth is. Perhaps Juanita Broadwick should come forward and accuse Biden of attempted rape from the 70s when she was a staff person for him... what do you think? I mean, if were going to drag up dirt... lets go all the way back to the first pile of crap, shall we? In recent years Ms Broadwick was warned not to do anything as it regards Biden... I wonder why, don't you?

Yes... Orange Man Bad... I get it... I mean, look at his kids... how come the View ladies never invited Don Jr back to the show? lol !

Well... I hope all the dirty laundry gets washed sooner than later... how much law breaking and fraud can a country stand before it fails?

Trump absolutely knew what type of person Giuliani is when he hired him as his attorney. Why people continue to look the other way at how Trump conducts himself continues to elude me. There is no defending Trump so Trumpers immediately go to "But Biden...".
You crack my up Red... the words "political graft" completely identify the Biden families activities with foreign banks and governments to a T.

Classified documents? Biden was stealing classified documents when he was a senator and a Vice President... Yeah, I get it... Orange Man Bad... Trump wants the killing in Ukraine to stop and peace to be restored... but... I guess you support the proxy war because the people in charge want it to continue... especially those folks at Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and other places where huge profits are made that we the tax paying public gets to watch the as national debt grows from over spending the US Treasury's account balance.

Jan 6th was simply another false flag operation with complete complicity of the MSM to make it look like it was real. When Christopher Wray won't answer specific questions about where FBI agents were on Jan 6th and what activities they were involved in... then... you have to know a cover up is in play... please don't tell us it was a national security issue again... that excuse is as lame as a year is long.

You crack my up Red... the words "political graft" completely identify the Biden families activities with foreign banks and governments to a T.

Classified documents? Biden was stealing classified documents when he was a senator and a Vice President... Yeah, I get it... Orange Man Bad... Trump wants the killing in Ukraine to stop and peace to be restored... but... I guess you support the proxy war because the people in charge want it to continue... especially those folks at Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and other places where huge profits are made that we the tax paying public gets to watch the as national debt grows from over spending the US Treasury's account balance.

Jan 6th was simply another false flag operation with complete complicity of the MSM to make it look like it was real. When Christopher Wray won't answer specific questions about where FBI agents were on Jan 6th and what activities they were involved in... then... you have to know a cover up is in play... please don't tell us it was a national security issue again... that excuse is as lame as a year is long.
As usual all you got is "they did it too". Just wait till your boy gets a prison sentence.

I think actions such as this was a catalyst towards the Revolutionary war
Have you ever considered how America and its allies defeated tyranny so many times through history? I will easily acknowledge we didn't win them all, but, we won some that really mattered at the time they were decided.

As usual all you got is "they did it too". Just wait till your boy gets a prison sentence.
You must love the courtroom drama of it all. When or if true justice is done a whole bunch of people will either be hung for treason or put in

prison for life. Trump is the focal point for the criminals that have had control of the FBI, DOJ and other agencies for years... aka... the Deep

State Swamp... The Swamp creatures are fighting for their lives... they know that if he is re elected their will be no place to hide from being

exposed for all the lies that have been telling us forever. The Durham report was just a snippet of what is to come... had Durham fully exposed

the Swamp his report would never had seen the light of day... You probably think Adam Shiff being censored was a bad thing...

Between the two of them, Trump and Giuliani especially Giuliani they were pretty decent guys before the election loss. As mayor on NYC he did pretty well. As a prosecutor before that he brought down a lot of bigtime criminals.
Just seems like both lost their minds around 11/20….

Yes Giuliani seemed like a different person after, like an evil, demented twin. I thought that Trump, on the other hand, always had the spoiled 8 year old demeanor, since the 80's and 90's. Bearable to most when things are going well but Katie bar the door when things don't. That's my take on character, how one responds when challenged.

Between the two of them, Trump and Giuliani especially Giuliani they were pretty decent guys before the election loss. As mayor on NYC he did pretty well. As a prosecutor before that he brought down a lot of bigtime criminals.
Just seems like both lost their minds around 11/20….
Agreed. I used to think highly of Rudy.

Yes Giuliani seemed like a different person after, like an evil, demented twin. I thought that Trump, on the other hand, always had the spoiled 8 year old demeanor, since the 80's and 90's. Bearable to most when things are going well but Katie bar the door when things don't. That's my take on character, how one responds when challenged.
While no man or women is perfect in every aspect of life... the spoiled brat you refer to went BK at one point and could easily have lost it all. His bankers even had him on a budget for a period of time. About that time my opinion of him was pretty low... ( late 80s or early 90s )

I wondered.... How can a multi millionaire fail when he was brought up by his father that built that real estate business in the first place? Then, a mental shift occurred from Trump's BK period... and from the ashes of a failing business Trump rebuilt his brand and his way of doing business.

The world has many people who have become wealthy, lost most or all of it, then reformed how they thought and regained the wealth they lost for a time. Believe it or not... when you serve others you can make a fortune... and Trump has made a fortune... but.... The MSM has driven TDS deep into the recesses of millions of Americans and will likely never stop hating the man that cut taxes, got America to record low unemployment levels, freed up out nations ability to produce oil and therefor drive down energy cost... which lowers inflation rates... and so on...

I can hear some of you now... Gee whiz Gomer... that Trump guy was horrible for America! I hope we never have anybody doing things like that every again... it was just horrible! / sarcasm...

How many here want CBDC's? how many want social credit scoring? How many want businesses to run governments? ( they already are )

Well... its all being proposed and an action plan to get it all going is underway with WEF in the lead roll. So.... re elect Joe Biden and make it happen.... its his vision for America paid for by the CCP, WEF and other totalitarian nation states that want a communist style of business / government running the people of this world as a singular entity. it is their vision. You can read all about it in Klaus Schwab's books titled the Forth Industrial Revolution. never forget these words.... You will own nothing and be happy.

You think its all BS... don't you?

While no man or women is perfect in every aspect of life... the spoiled brat you refer to went BK at one point and could easily have lost it all. His bankers even had him on a budget for a period of time. About that time my opinion of him was pretty low... ( late 80s or early 90s )

I wondered.... How can a multi millionaire fail when he was brought up by his father that built that real estate business in the first place? Then, a mental shift occurred from Trump's BK period... and from the ashes of a failing business Trump rebuilt his brand and his way of doing business.

The world has many people who have become wealthy, lost most or all of it, then reformed how they thought and regained the wealth they lost for a time. Believe it or not... when you serve others you can make a fortune... and Trump has made a fortune... but.... The MSM has driven TDS deep into the recesses of millions of Americans and will likely never stop hating the man that cut taxes, got America to record low unemployment levels, freed up out nations ability to produce oil and therefor drive down energy cost... which lowers inflation rates... and so on...

I can hear some of you now... Gee whiz Gomer... that Trump guy was horrible for America! I hope we never have anybody doing things like that every again... it was just horrible! / sarcasm...

How many here want CBDC's? how many want social credit scoring? How many want businesses to run governments? ( they already are )

Well... its all being proposed and an action plan to get it all going is underway with WEF in the lead roll. So.... re elect Joe Biden and make it happen.... its his vision for America paid for by the CCP, WEF and other totalitarian nation states that want a communist style of business / government running the people of this world as a singular entity. it is their vision. You can read all about it in Klaus Schwab's books titled the Forth Industrial Revolution. never forget these words.... You will own nothing and be happy.

You think its all BS... don't you?
Yep.

Well good for you.... and bless your heart.... Biden and the Swamp will restore our country after Trump wrecked it... right?

Look at the crazy people that came out today! This should be illegal ! right?

REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES Massive Crowd Comes to Small Town to Support Trump Despite Indictment

Massive Crowd Comes to Small Town to Support Trump Despite Indictment

5akxn7.jpg

image_23a72336037bf3ba547d7016647f52d6e2b7c845.png

-forgiving-student-loans-by-making-money-worthless.jpg

2ffile.php%3f2%2cfile%3d457472%2cfilename%3d5baph3.jpg

Last edited:
Back