Trump liable for rape and defamation

Are you happy or surprised or both? Anyone who celebrates the fact a woman can accuse a man of something she says he did decades ago and be rewarded for it is truly celebrating the downfall of our society. She held it in all these years? Yea right. And monkeys just flew outta my ass.
NYC, 99% liberal and we are supposed to believe he got a fair trial? Supposed to believe the jurors did not already have predisposed bias towards him? Yea right. There goes another monkey flying by.

Wreck I sure hope the girl you knew in 3rd grade never comes forward against you. This is about as silly as it is.

Almost needs a statute on these cases...

A few soldiers I knew were accused by female military members and were found not guilty.....one case was found that she accused one guy because he wouldn't recommend her for an overseas deployment....when the case was investigated, he wasn't even in the country when he supposedly sexually assaulted her.....she couldn't even keep her lies straight........but the damage had already been done to his reputation and career as you are guilty until proven innocent.

Actually he wasn’t found for ‘rape’ but I believe sexually abused and defamed.
And considering he’s been accused by over a dozen women since the 70’s fair chance it’s predatory. Not proven, but not disproven either.

In 2021, the state passed the Adult Survivors Act, which created a one-year window – from November 24, 2022, to November 24, 2023 – in which the statute of limitations was lifted, allowing people to make claims. I believe that is why it has happened now.

Any form of physical or mental abuse needs to be reported and the offender bought to answer for their treatment.

Actually he wasn’t found for ‘rape’ but I believe sexually abused and defamed.
And considering he’s been accused by over a dozen women since the 70’s fair chance it’s predatory. Not proven, but not disproven either.

In 2021, the state passed the Adult Survivors Act, which created a one-year window – from November 24, 2022, to November 24, 2023 – in which the statute of limitations was lifted, allowing people to make claims. I believe that is why it has happened now.

Any form of physical or mental abuse needs to be reported and the offender bought to answer for their treatment.
She accused him of raping her IN THE 90s. It’s ridiculous it was even allowed to go this far. Women are constantly accusing successful men of what was most often completely consensual. I’d say that’s probably what happens here. Hell she even said it herself. She admitted to willingly going to the dressing room with him. She was enamored with him. He was the Donald in the 90s, quite popular and many women wanted to be with him or seen with him. What did she think was gonna happen in the dressing room? This woman did everything voluntarily and only now sought $$$$.

DO not start the 'blame the woman' game. That is the lowest.

Yes she went with him, but that does not give anyone the right to force themselves on anyone - suggested, accused or proven otherwise.
What did she think was gonna happen when she voluntarily went to a private room with him? Gonna break out some coloring books? Watch some tv?

Are you happy or surprised or both? Anyone who celebrates the fact a woman can accuse a man of something she says he did decades ago and be rewarded for it is truly celebrating the downfall of our society. She held it in all these years? Yea right. And monkeys just flew outta my ass.
NYC, 99% liberal and we are supposed to believe he got a fair trial? Supposed to believe the jurors did not already have predisposed bias towards him? Yea right. There goes another monkey flying by.

Wreck I sure hope the girl you knew in 3rd grade never comes forward against you. This is about as silly as it is.
I'm offended by all the Monkey's in your post....

Hi Blanc BusaLesd. There maybe a pill for the problem of the flying monkeys.

I’ve said it before, personally I wish he would just fade away into the sunset. But to me it is the democrats who won’t let that happen. They are the ones who keep investigating and keeping his name in the news. He would be a distant memory if they just stopped. Seems to me he loves the spotlight whether or not it’s good or bad.
Just a distraction from their own failures and the growing amount of evidence regarding the Bidens is all this is. It shows what our society has become and what’s more ‘important’ to the media. A guy who possibly groped a woman over 30 years ago is more hyped than our current potus and ten of his family members pocketing millions from China.

For me, and I feel maybe, slightly bad for finding this so funny but I just about peed myself laughing when Trump confused his wife for E. Jean Carroll in a photo, then tried to say it's blurry.... She's not my type but I married her....

Trump essentially confessed in the deposition. Why do you lower yourself to defend this idiot?

I see TDS is alive and well here with the haters that can't keep their mouths shut either. While Rome burns the MSM keeps churning the TDS bowl for all the haters that have nothing better to do than say... see... he did it. We are the most propagandized country on earth... just today the New York Times received a 100 million dollar gift from Google so they can stay in business.... I hope all the leftist dying rags like the NYTs, Washington Compost and the rest of the attack dog rags get their relief welfare funding from Google until Google is a memory... By the way... you are the product... they buy and sell your data everyday.

New numbers out today... 1.5 million viewers for Jimmy Kimmel live at night... 20 million views for Tucker on his first online statement since leaving FOX. Does that tell you anything? Probably not when you believe a guy running for president can sit in his basement over 85% of the time and still supposedly win by not connecting with people all across the country. Yeah... that is how presidents win elections... how stupid do people have to be to believe that?

Back