Tried to get lost in a Busa time warp

What ever you have to pay for the lawyer will be worth it in the long run.

Definitely wish you good luck. I don't know the terrain but I too might have wanted to see if the county mounty could do anything over 150
laugh.gif
. Just kidding. Let us know the outcome.

Sure ya can, we have headlights which serve as excellent reflectors...

Hope everything works out for you. Here in Kansas City the cops don't have a sense of humor. Too many squids leaving bad impressions!

Radar from the front on a busa if the rider is tucked is extremely difficult...
wink.gif

Even during some road tests I have read they had trouble hitting it with the radar from the front at any distance.

Especially the Black ones...

Speed detection needs to be improved...too many people getting popped for no reason.

It was clear that he was speeding though, so there's not much to help him out...hope it goes well though..
wink.gif

First mod I did was Blinder laser jammer, then power outlet for Passport 8500. That combination saved me many times.
I`m speeding all the time, tell me how it is possible not to speed on Busa?! 5000 miles, 90% speeding and no tickets (knock on wood).

Statistically speeding cause 17% of accidents in Europe.
I don`t think states any different. Revenue not public safety all they care about, and then, money is not enough they also ruined your driving record.
Cops suck! They would shoot us if they permitted doing so.
Fight your ticket in court, I would. Hire a GOOD lawer, get yourself clean at any cost, protect your bike with laser jammer, radar detector, stealth paint and headlight cover and GO, GO, GO.... bee fast, be free
smile.gif

OK, this morning on my way to work, I decided to take the long way into work and hit some twisties.  Beautiful morning on a beautiful road, recently repaved.  So I'm riding along on this back road which is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Not another car in sight, no pedestrians, no dogs in the yards, no cows in the fields, nothing.  Just me and my Busa alone in Gods creation.

Crusing along minding my own business down a straight section between two S turns.  County sheriff appears around the corner driving toward me.  I hit the breaks, he hits he lights, pulls over partially into my lane and motions me over to the side of the road. Writes me for 61 in a 35.  In Missouri, it's an automatic reckless driving charge.  

Here's the kicker, deputy dog tells me he wouldn't have pulled me over if I were going that fast on Rt. T.  Rt. T is full of potholes and patches, more intersections, more driveways, and more traffic.  Go figure.

I've already contacted a lawyer.  Hopefully, no points or driving school because of this.
"I hit the breaks, he hits he lights, pulls over partially into my lane and motions me over to the side of the road."

That is what I`m talking about. What if you cant` swerve? He would kill you instantly.
agrrrrrr... Those mentally chalenged deputies made me sick...
You should file against him as he tried to kill you. You did not run from him, he pulled on your side of the road tried to force you off the road.

Back