Transmission gen 1 help! find or best for Gen1 and ...where

swerve1

Registered
Gen1 00 hayabusa jerking hard in 1st gear under load. Thought it was chain and sprockets, replaced both same problem! Also kicking out of gear in 2nd around 6000rpms

Well, it may be the trany but ‘jerking hard in 1st gear under load’ all by itself would most likely be bad Cush rubbers.

Frank.
Do you sell parts?
Or do I have to send them to you for repair?
2nd gear on my gen 1 blows out every 45,000 klm And it's really pissing me off having to get it replaced every 3-4 yrs.

If you are going that deep into the motor, freshening it up with new crank journals, timing chain, oil pump, rings, etc... aint a bad idea. And have it broken in by someone who knows how.

Frank.
Do you sell parts?
Or do I have to send them to you for repair?
2nd gear on my gen 1 blows out every 45,000 klm And it's really pissing me off having to get it replaced every 3-4 yrs.

Yes, we sell parts. Just let me know what you need. In regard to the transmission, if you send your complete tranny to me, we can not only repair it, we can undercut any and/or all gears. I would inspect the shift forks closely, as well as the shift drum - you can send those items to me as well, if you wish. You should not be having this problem, especially with the frequency it seems to be occurring. Something is not right.

Well, it may be the trany but ‘jerking hard in 1st gear under load’ all by itself would most likely be bad Cush rubbers.
Swapped out rubbers and still have same problem in 1st .... tried different sprockets and tightened chain yada yada

If you are going that deep into the motor, freshening it up with new crank journals, timing chain, oil pump, rings, etc... aint a bad idea. And have it broken in by someone who knows how.
Already been balls deep lol replaced most of everything u said... this time I jus wanna go in through the bottom lol if u know what I mean granny and forks with a side of undercuts.... can I get to the rings from the bottom?

Back