Trailering with Heli Bars

04 Limited Busa

Registered
The instructions that came with my Heli Bars said not to use them as tie down points. It shows using the lower triple tree with soft ties. I have heard different techniqueses for tie downs. Anybody got a good idea?

How about a Sport Chock up front and tie downs to the passenger peg brackets? Should make for a secure way to haul it without usin' the grips as tie down points.
wink.gif

edit: Here's a link to the . I really, REALLY want one of these.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100998550 -->

wink.gif

I have a sport chock I use in the garage to park my busa in. Ride up into it and dismount. Dont need side stand and the busa will not fall over accidently in the garage. Once I used it, I will not be without it again. Well worth the $$ spent. I have a Kendon to transport busa so don't need a chock on the trailer.
smile.gif

I have a sport chock I use in the garage to park my busa in. Ride up into it and dismount. Dont need side stand and the busa will not fall over accidently in the garage. Once I used it, I will not be without it again. Well worth the $$ spent. I have a Kendon to transport busa so don't need a chock on the trailer.
smile.gif
What's a Kendon?
rock.gif
Oh, and I found a video that helped out with gettin' that shield off. Thanks again.
beerchug.gif

Kendon is a stand up trailer for storage in garage. Comes in 1 or 2 bike config. Has chocks built into the trailer so don't need additional. And can be loaded by one person which is what I need since by myself. Glad you found the helmet site.
Kendon

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101000410 -->

If you already have frame sliders you might try a set of Yoyodyne sliders that act as tie-down points. Used them movin' Baby J from Kansas to Texas and didn't have any problems.

How about a Sport Chock up front and tie downs to the passenger peg brackets? Should make for a secure way to haul it without usin' the grips as tie down points.
wink.gif

edit: Here's a link to the . I really, REALLY want one of these.
wink.gif
This sportchock looks like the condor pit-stop chock that I have:
http://www.condor-lift.com/

Shawn
Same basic idea. I have two sportcocks in my trailer and love them. Just drive right in and lock down the rearend. It's rock solid.
thumbs-up.gif

trailer.JPG

wink.gif

Back