Bar risers

amad

Registered
I saw these on eBay. I already have Heli Bars and am thinking about these. Anybody tried both Heli Bars and these? Is there enough slack in cables. I heard that with Heli Bars, you can use another 3/4" riser, but not a 1 1/4". Not sure how much these raise it. These are a lot cheaper than the solid piece that you can get to go under the clamp.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Soupys-Busa-Hayabusa-Front-Lowering-KIT-RISERS-NEW_W0QQitemZ180182196807QQihZ008QQcategory
Z35592QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>

Not sure if I posted that link right or not. If not, search in eBay motors "Hayabusa risers". It's the only thing that comes up.

How do you like your Heli Bars? I've been thinking about it. Please let me know how much difference it made. Thanks.

Just get the things from DR1300R , you are not going to want any more than about another .750" or you are going to have other issues with Helibars... I run Helibars plus the .750 riser...

How do you like your Heli Bars? I've been thinking about it. Please let me know how much difference it made. Thanks.
The Heli Bars made a pretty good difference. It was well worth it. But I'm 6'2" and still lean over a little more than I like. It's fine for around town, but I plan on doing some long distance trips and want a more touring seating positions. But anyway, yeah, I'm happy with the Heli Bars.

Just get the things from DR1300R , you are not going to want any more than about another .750" or you are going to have other issues with Helibars... I run Helibars plus the .750 riser...
Are these spacer/risers .750"? Are you running the spacers or the solid plate? You like them?

They are the round spacers... Doyle (DR1300R) has them with bolts etc.. I put on the helibars and noticed a pretty immediate difference on my neck and shoulders. The Buell peg mod fixed my legs.. I only have about 10 miles on the setup with the extra .750 risers as I have the bike down for pipes, suspension, clutch cover and a few other little goodies.

Guys, where can I get a deal on the Heli Bars? Just wondering if I can get a deal on them or it's pretty much the same price everywhere I go. Thanks guys.

Thanks guys for looking out and the props.. I just replied to his pm..
bowdown.gif

Back