Trailer Parts

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Well you guys shamed me. I am going to get a enclosed trailer in the next few weeks. I have seen some very nicely set up trailers on these threads. Can I get some links where you guys got the diamond plate flooring, tie downs etc. I already have a condor wheel chock, so that's one thing out of the way. I will be using it for an up coming move and also for my ATV too.
Thanks for any help.

Try trailers of the east coast. They have lots of stuff!! Kinda like a shop full of Busa stuff!!

Suggest rethinking the diamond plate flooring, it looks killer but its really hard on you knees & other body parts when your strapping down the bike or working on it. It would be ok on the ramp door for loading/unloading when its wet/raining but its really pricy. Expanded metal screwed to the ramp door works well.

I used black indoor/outdoor carpet for the trailer floor & glued it down. It still looks new after 5 years with a vacuum job. I use the trailer as a shed to house my garden tractor & all the lawn equipment when I'm not using it for the bikes.

Eye bolts along the walls & a couple of "D" rings set in the floor down the middle make excellent tie down anchors.

Good luck with your project.

Back