Trade in Offer

Skydivr-
It's only money, time to pony up, as much as I have heard you say you want it I am surprised you don't own one yet.:laugh:, you have great self control, me on the other hand:rofl:

You will love the rr, they are just stupid fast and fun for the street,

Skydivr-
It's only money, time to pony up, as much as I have heard you say you want it I am surprised you don't own one yet.:laugh:, you have great self control, me on the other hand:rofl:

You will love the rr, they are just stupid fast and fun for the street,

I wonder what kind of trade they'd give me for my Harley ???

I've been reading where they think gas is going to hit $5 this summer in some place and over $4 nationally...bikes will start selling again when this happens...

Take the trade, I did ! Got rid of the Busa and the HD RK (after only 8 months) for a screaming deal on a 2011 K1300S and couldn't be happier.

I can't believe they are offering you that much on the BUSA. An '06 IMO isn't worth that in today's market so TAKE IT AND RUN!!!!

Full MSRP on the BMW is hard to swallow but that's why they are offering you more for the trade-in. If you are happy go for it... :beerchug:

They are using gross profit from the bimmer to show you a higher value on the trade.
See how desperate they are? Offer them $1000 less and see what happens.

I can't believe they are offering you that much on the BUSA. An '06 IMO isn't worth that in today's market so TAKE IT AND RUN!!!!

Full MSRP on the BMW is hard to swallow but that's why they are offering you more for the trade-in. If you are happy go for it... :beerchug:
Definitely agree. They are giving you more than your bus is worth. Take the deal

It's a very fair trade in - They will probably advertise it 6999 to 7199 and take 6800 for it. 500 profit...

sounds like a good deal as far as the trade in goes, you never mentioned how much tou paying for Beemer.:poke:

As far as similarities in the bikes I don't see them :laugh:

I can see buying one outright, but having only one bike in the stable I can't slam around all day on isn't worth it... for me at least. Andy, you've got a helluva deal with that dealership on trade in. I'd probably end up going with the deal and a few years down the road when it's paid off, buying another Busa on the cheap that needs some TLC. Does the manager, owner, salesman have something in the works for your bike? Go for it mang!

I can see buying one outright, but having only one bike in the stable I can't slam around all day on isn't worth it... for me at least. Andy, you've got a helluva deal with that dealership on trade in. I'd probably end up going with the deal and a few years down the road when it's paid off, buying another Busa on the cheap that needs some TLC. Does the manager, owner, salesman have something in the works for your bike? Go for it mang!

Yeah. I think it's going to the Suzuki dealer. The BMW price is not negotiable, to answer the other post. I tried many TX shops and the allocations are very limited and the demand is high. Same price everywhere. On a 2011, I'd likely score a great deal, but not the revamped 2012 model.
I'm paying $18k out the door. That includes all taxes, fees, a first service, all options on the bike such as heated grips, red white and blue motorrad racing colors, abs, traction control...

Thanks guys. I tend to agree. I think it's a fair price. The dealer won't negotiate the sticker of the BMW simply because they have a small allotment and they're all spoken for. I got on the list in November. I called around to other dealers and they said the same thing, even with cash in hand.

I thought about keeping both, but since they have enough similarities, I think I'll sell the Busa. It's been a wonderful, beautiful machine, but times are changing and the technology out there is something I'm ready to embrace.

The BMW is hard to get, I wanted a white one from the first year and took me a long time to find one for sale, when I did find one I had to pay full retail to get it.

As stated many times before that sounds like a very fair trade in deal. Selling stuff is a real hassle also. That is worth something not having to deal with. And with the BMW you are not going to get much of a break on the price being that they are in high demand. If I could afford one that is one bike I would not mind leaving the Hayabusa for. When used ones get in the $8000 range maybe.

I wonder what kind of trade they'd give me for my Harley ???

I've been reading where they think gas is going to hit $5 this summer in some place and over $4 nationally...bikes will start selling again when this happens...

+1, the masses don't realize the money they save in gas they'll spend on tires:laugh:

Back