2010-2012 FLA owners - Wanna give your thoughts on your Busa to directly to Suzuki?

spotrot

Registered
Back story: I just got a call from a company that does customer feedback surveys for manufacturers, in this case BMW because I bought a S1000RR, and they wanted recent purchasers to participate in a roundtable discussion on what they liked and disliked about the bike. I'd have a lot to say, plus and minus, about the RR and would gladly go but the gig is in FL this month and I'm in Boise, ID this month.

BUT, they are also doing the same thing for Suzuki with 2010-2012 busa owners in Hollywood FL Thurs. July 12th in the evening.

Disclaimer: I do not know this market research company, A Point Of View Marketing Research, so check them out. They say it will be about a 2-3 hr meeting and they pay participants (who show a busa 2010 to 2012 vehicle reg in their name). Call Sharlene at 714-499-4523 if you are interested.

Personally, I'm waiting to replace my 04 busa with a new gen but only after they add ABS. Traction control and shifter would be nice too. Oh and front brakes like the RR.

But meanwhile, I'm reunited with my 04 and love it as much as ever. Never let me down. Always makes me smile. Never recalled.

As a former manufacturer, I see this as a great opportunity to help make a better product (if the right people get the feedback).

John

Re: 2010-2012 FLA owners - Wanna give your thoughts on your Busa to directly to Suzuk

This research pays $200 to Busa owners and $250 to the BMW owners.

Back