Trackday Video from NCM 8/23/14

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
MotoChris, Charlesbusa and I (in the orange jersey) at NCM last weekend. Shot by a guy that races in Canadian Superbike, on a tricked out BMW S1000RR who was FAST. We had a big ole time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Odd, I just watched part of that, couldn't bring myself to watch all of it as the guy is just so inept....

He needs more than a few lessons from this guy....

Odd, I just watched part of that, couldn't bring myself to watch all of it as the guy is just so inept....

This guy is doing pretty dang good....but his FI light is on and I think his Speedo might be a little messed up; I don't he's doing 190 down that straight...Then again, he might be but it doesn't look like it...

Yeah I couldn't finish it either. His suspension settings are way off. You can see when he initiates the turn the bike loses the line easily. His front wheel ain't tracking right. That's why he is running this track at such crap performance with the bike. This bike will always go wide at speed. Before bitching the bikes track performance make sure you have the appropriate suspension and settings for what you are trying to do.

Yeah I couldn't finish it either. His suspension settings are way off. You can see when he initiates the turn the bike loses the line easily. His front wheel ain't tracking right. That's why he is running this track at such crap performance with the bike. This bike will always go wide at speed. Before bitching the bikes track performance make sure you have the appropriate suspension and settings for what you are trying to do.
There certainly is something to be said about pre-track prep, something obviously not done. Big difference between the two videos.

Back