Tornado's in Kansas City Mo and surrounding areas

MO-BUSA

Poster formerly know as qrychefanus
Registered
ok this is getting unreal, in the past hour we have a had multiple tornado sightings and warnings.

oops i mispelled tornado in my title, maybe a mod could fix this for me pls.

Fixed, but I thought Tornando might be a new Latino name or something... :)

I know Omar's daughters were calling him the other night because sirens were going off in their town. He's here in Virginia and they were worried we had 'em here too...

After the one lone F3 we experienced way too close to home here, I don't know how you guys live tornado alley... :poke:

I know Omar's daughters were calling him the other night because sirens were going off in their town. He's here in Virginia and they were worried we had 'em here too...

After the one lone F3 we experienced way too close to home here, I don't know how you guys live tornado alley... :poke:

thanks for fixing that:thumbsup:

to tell you the truth i have never seen this many, in as many days here, Oklahoma got pounded last night, and we are under a watch till 10 tonight. weeeeee

MY moms in kc and shr says sirens been goin off all day, the really nasty stuff passed her but she says theres another round coming from the south
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks for fixing that:thumbsup:

to tell you the truth i have never seen this many, in as many days here, Oklahoma got pounded last night, and we are under a watch till 10 tonight. weeeeee

Stay safe...I think Omar's glad he's here in the east coast right now.

Stay safe...I think Omar's glad he's here in the east coast right now.

thanks, ask him if i need to check on anything for him, tell him lewisburg kansas had a small one touch down

I was watching live video earlier today of the KC storms. They just passed by us a few minutes ago. NASTY storms. Lots of rotation a couple of touchdowns and some damage in a couple of areas. We had a small tree come down blocking part of the street. Waiting for the rain to stop so we can get it out of the way. CRAZY weather!!!! Wish I was in Virginia too. :laugh:

There were 11 simultanious tornados warning around the St Louis area earlier. Its past us now, but it hasn't hit St Louis yet.

Dennis our location in Green Park just reported baseball size hail....

thanks, ask him if i need to check on anything for him, tell him lewisburg kansas had a small one touch down

Thanks for the offer...all good. I was talking to Dad earlier and he was out in Olathe watching the rotation. Glad everyone is safe and got missed.

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

Back