Tore the punisher apart!!!

Wow, been a long time since I've visited this thread lol. Well the arm held up great, as did the bike. I blew the clutches out once, but 5500 rpm launches will do that lol. I'm working on looking for a header right now to get a lil more umph. A few family health issues, a blown motor in my 02 1k nitrous bike and a new house are eating up my turbo funds! If anyone has a header or winder for cheap, hit me up! Bowdoc, I'm still wanting gauges too buddy, it's about time to tear those gauges off and send to ya too! Nope, I havent forgot about ya lol!

Wow, been a long time since I've visited this thread lol. Well the arm held up great, as did the bike. I blew the clutches out once, but 5500 rpm launches will do that lol. I'm working on looking for a header right now to get a lil more umph. A few family health issues, a blown motor in my 02 1k nitrous bike and a new house are eating up my turbo funds! If anyone has a header or winder for cheap, hit me up! Bowdoc, I'm still wanting gauges too buddy, it's about time to tear those gauges off and send to ya too! Nope, I havent forgot about ya lol!

I still got them saved

New rimzzz on the Punisher! Whatcha think? I'll post better pics when it's all cleaned up! Oh, the 1k wheels that BOLTED RIGHT ON!!! Are for sale in the classifieds section on here. Pm me if you want hooked up!

busa.jpg

Well, the punisher got a COMPLETE make over. I tore it completely down to a bare frame, and started over. I'll post pics soon, hope you enjoy!

It's running awesome too for a stock motor. I havent made a pass on spray yet, trying to hit my goal motor time first. I'm .08 away from it, and hopefully will be there tonight. But I may have to pull the motor back out, but I promise my times will greatly drop when the motor goes back in lol...

Back