Tore the punisher apart!!!

Punisher99

Registered
Well, after the last blast of cold weather, I decided to tear the punisher apart. I yanked the pipes and wheels off, and sold them. I'm gonna put my 1000 wheels on it and get new wheels for my 1k. After that, I bought an extended tail from fastnotch2002, and slapped that on. Man, talk about a killer look! Next move is to get the swing arm off and swap it for a 10" extended arm. This way it looks right with the tail, and I can leave way harder at the line. After I get my chassis back to rolling, I'm gonna start gathering turbo kit parts up. I'm gonna do a stg 1 poorboy set-up for now, on a stock motor with some studs and rods. I wanna see around 300hp for this year, then tearing it apart and hammering it out next year to make some more serious numbers. I'll post some pics as I do the work:thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the 'Busa with a turbo on it. Would love to do a turbo setup on mine in may, but I am gonna do a stretch with a 240 kit first. Good luck on all of the work. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Whats sad about it?????? These things are great, but never had enough for me in stock trim. I have a 1000 that will kill it, so I gotta make it kill the 1000 lol.:thumbsup: I'll post up a few pics of it ripped apart with the tail on it, but the swing arm thats on it sets the wheelbase at 62 1/2". I'm pretty sure thats 4" over stock... Oh, the arms for sale lol...

you've got a 1000 that will kill it? what the heck u got done to the 1000? or is it that new model? I just ask cause I've not seen a liter bike that can keep up with me yet....especially on top end and mines pretty much stock. I've read those new gixxer 1ks are high nine second bikes though but still top out around 180ish. oh yea...and what arms are u talking about that you've got for sale?
Posted via Mobile Device

you've got a 1000 that will kill it? what the heck u got done to the 1000? or is it that new model? I just ask cause I've not seen a liter bike that can keep up with me yet....especially on top end and mines pretty much stock. I've read those new gixxer 1ks are high nine second bikes though but still top out around 180ish. oh yea...and what arms are u talking about that you've got for sale?
Posted via Mobile Device

My 1k's got a Schnitz racing 1070 kit in it with a carpenter head and web cams. It's got carillo's and wuite a few more mods done to it. She puts down more torque and horse on motor than my busa could dream of, until the boost that is lol. My 1k puts out well over 200hp on the spray, and I'm building this busa to blow 300hp outta the water on boost. I likes fast stuff lol... As for the arm, I have a 4 over chrome arm on my busa right now that I have listed in the classifieds. It's nice, but has 1 small dent in it. It still holds air just fine. I'm doing a 10 over arm and an 8 over tail, already have the tail on just waiting on the arm...:whistle:

Here's a pic of the big booty. I'm gonna cut it up and mold it so I can still use my solo cowl and seat. I have a lil lady that loves to ride as much as I do lol...

bigbooty.jpg

Nice looking bike, good luck on making it faster than that 1000. Those gixxers will fly with just 200-220 hp. Keep posting your progress.

Thanks all, and thanks again Heavy! I cant wait to see a set of dump pipes hanging out the side of this thing. I am actually doing a "budget build" so we call these poorboy turbo systems lol. I'm getting stoked, hope to have it together sometime early spring/summer...

Back