Tore the punisher apart!!!

FInally, PICS!!! or pic lol... Still workin on that sound clip, I've just finished making another pipe for my buddys 97 zx9r too... Thats my home made slash cut exhaust, and if you look theres a homemade brake bar eliminator on there too lol... This pic is also with the 1k wheels on it too... The belly wing fits, just havent put it on yet, and I even run the tiger 4" extended wing... I still gotta get the rear tire white lettered, belly wing on and slap the other mid on it. Hope to ride it this week.

punisher2.jpg

FInally, PICS!!! or pic lol... Still workin on that sound clip, I've just finished making another pipe for my buddys 97 zx9r too... Thats my home made slash cut exhaust, and if you look theres a homemade brake bar eliminator on there too lol... This pic is also with the 1k wheels on it too... The belly wing fits, just havent put it on yet, and I even run the tiger 4" extended wing... I still gotta get the rear tire white lettered, belly wing on and slap the other mid on it. Hope to ride it this week.

punisher2.jpg

nice .

Hey Bowdoc, I did like the blacked out gauges, deff what I'm lookin for. I'm trying to find a set of gauge faces from a 220mph bike so I dont have to tear mine apart. Been waiting all winter to ride, hate to tear it back down now lol...

Hey Bowdoc, I did like the blacked out gauges, deff what I'm lookin for. I'm trying to find a set of gauge faces from a 220mph bike so I dont have to tear mine apart. Been waiting all winter to ride, hate to tear it back down now lol...

I understand that. see is fit with the theme of your bike. I had never seen your bike so I was not sure. But after seeing it your right black out is better.. Did you like the bullet holes and the gun on the temp and gas.. The gun was a real gun I hazed it out to make it look more painted

I liked the bullet holes, wasnt too crazy about the gun though. These are deffinitely a set off point for this theme though. I plan on re-shooting it this winter, and doing the same theme, but covering more of the mids, and tail too.

I liked the bullet holes, wasnt too crazy about the gun though. These are deffinitely a set off point for this theme though. I plan on re-shooting it this winter, and doing the same theme, but covering more of the mids, and tail too.

So what would you like more bullet holes in the other gauge or you got something eles in mind

Nice I do like that gas gauge, sound clip too. I promise I'll get a video up maybe even today. I'm goin out there shortly to work on it and the g/f's gsxr600

Cool.... Will save them like that...

If you can take a very good picture of your 220 face I might be able to do something. Make sure the pic is dead on not angled.

Glad you liked the sound... Can wait to hear yours

Sorry for being slow on the updates, but been busy with a sick mom in hte hospital. I did manage to get a couple things done though. I painted the new extended tail and re-shot my helmet to sorta match the bike. What do ya think? Oh those arent stickers either, I actually painted all the striping and lettering on...

saweet-1.jpg

My helmet before
creature.jpg

And after
newlid1.jpg

newlid2.jpg

Lol I like busy! It takes the eyes away from any flaws that may be there! Thanks though, I just grabbed a roll of tape and started masking. I'll get better pics whe it's all put together...

Heres a pic of the tail on the bike, the bikes dirty but you get the idea. I plan on going longer this coming winter, but this is it for now...

downsized_06060015391.jpg

downsized_0606001539a1.jpg

Well, the punisher got a Co2 shifter set up yesterday. I'm gonna take it to the track to play, and figured I'd throw one on it to give me a lil edge.... Mostly home made stuff, I do have the Muzzya shifter cylinder brackets but I didnt use them. If anyones interested, lemme know, they are for sale....

Back