Top Gear Fan's

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guys and Gals:

I love the British show called Top Gear. I have been watching it for about 3 years now online. The Aussie's have there own version of it, and now we do here in America. I think the British version ROCKs!:bowdown::thumbsup: The Aussie one is good!:beerchug: And ours just sucks!:banghead:

I have been watching them here at ww.streetfire.net The full episodes.

Season 16 and it is still the BOMB! Here are some links to Season 16! Enjoy!

Christmas Special! :rofl:
Top Gear Season 16 Three Wise Men Special - Car Videos on StreetFire

Season 16 episode 1 Here in the States!
Top Gear East Coast Special Season 16 - Car Videos on StreetFire

Season 16 episode 2 U.K. Top Gear vs. Aussie's Top Gear
Top Gear Season 16 Episode 2 - Car Videos on StreetFire

yeah.... every time i give the american version another shot, it just disapoints by redoing a british episode with none of the humor, and lacking all the witt

Agreed. The american version should go off the air and just play british version reruns in it's place.

BEST SHOW EVER!!

Im watching it right now on BBC "Motorhome Grand prix special"

Love it when they give touring car drivers, well, anything with wheels:beerchug:

I don't watch Top Gear (not interested in cars) but I do own all of Jeremy Clarkson's books. He is hilarious, and very conservative, too. He's like the Rush Limbaugh of motoring journalism.

The American Top Gear would be cool if they had Jay Leno, Tim Allen, and Chris Titus as the 3 to do it!

The American Top Gear would be cool if they had Jay Leno, Tim Allen, and Chris Titus as the 3 to do it!

:bowdown:

NOw that would be a show to see, I like Tanner and Rutledge isnt bad, but Adam Ferrara is terrible. Ill watch it, but i dont have to like it:laugh:

I don't watch Top Gear (not interested in cars) but I do own all of Jeremy Clarkson's books. He is hilarious, and very conservative, too. He's like the Rush Limbaugh of motoring journalism.

Try a few episodes, my GF isnt into cars or bikes AT ALL, but she loves the show now. Look for episodes with challenges for them to mess up.

Try a few episodes, my GF isnt into cars or bikes AT ALL, but she loves the show now. Look for episodes with challenges for them to mess up.

I've seen bits and pieces. I liked the one where they tried to kill that Hilux. But I would never sit down to watch an entire episode.

Just heard the Mexico is asking the BBC for an official apology due to some remarks by Brit version of Top Gear. Lol.

Love the Brit version.

Just heard the Mexico is asking the BBC for an official apology due to some remarks by Brit version of Top Gear. Lol.

Love the Brit version.

:rofl:

They did say they wont go to Australia because its full of spiders:laugh:

The British show just has that :rofl: :poke::beerchug::laugh: quality! The Aussie's isnt too bad! Ours, is just neutered! Tanner isnt bad! The rest can be replaced!:whistle:
Richard Hammond last year had a hayabusa... a gen 2... not sure if he still has it. But Suzuki gave him one to Demo. Jeremy Clarkson commented on it, and called it a Black Mamba! It was when they were doing the News during season 15, talking about motorcyclists!

Here is the link!
http://www.topgear.com/uk/richard-hammond/richard-hammond-hayabusa-2009-07-15

sounds like someone worth checking out...

The British show just has that :rofl: :poke::beerchug::laugh: quality! The Aussie's isnt too bad! Ours, is just neutered! Tanner isnt bad! The rest can be replaced!:whistle:
Richard Hammond last year had a hayabusa... a gen 2... not sure if he still has it. But Suzuki gave him one to Demo. Jeremy Clarkson commented on it, and called it a Black Mamba! It was when they were doing the News during season 15, talking about motorcyclists!

Here is the link!
Richard Hammond on the Suzuki Hayabusa - BBC Top Gear

Clarkson hates bikes, its great!!! I wanna see a GSXR100 and Busa do a power lap, Im sure they'd be quick, but how quick??

the original BBC version is the best and will not likely ever be topped. There is an aussie, german and now the US versions. The one thing the US version has going for it is that the BBC writers/producers are directly involved where they are not with the other off shoots. In the show's originator's own words "give it some time, the first 4 or 5 seasons of the UK version were pure shiite :laugh:" I'm thinking in time the US one will get better in time, though it might need a little cast change but nothing will replace the original :thumbsup:

I'm hooked on it, the British version is really hard to top. The Aussies are in to the 3 rd shot at it with only Steve Pezo the original survivor and this one is much better. I am off to the "Live" Top Gear show on 6th March here with Clarkeson and Hammond and the Aussie guys shoul;d be a hoot.:thumbsup:

Back