Top Gear Fan's

I'm hooked on it, the British version is really hard to top. The Aussies are in to the 3 rd shot at it with only Steve Pezo the original survivor and this one is much better. I am off to the "Live" Top Gear show on 6th March here with Clarkeson and Hammond and the Aussie guys shoul;d be a hoot.:thumbsup:

Lucky and Awesome at the same time! :thumbsup::bowdown: The Aussie Top Gear has gotten better!:cheerleader: Ours here in the states is... not so, so far!:banghead::please: Maybe come around one day!:please:

Lucky and Awesome at the same time! :thumbsup::bowdown: The Aussie Top Gear has gotten better!:cheerleader: Ours here in the states is... not so, so far!:banghead::please: Maybe come around one day!:please:

It just takes the right chemisty and not to try and be the same as the Britts if you get the right guys it will take off.:thumbsup:

But the one where they ride bikes thru vietnam was one of the best ones ever! Love that show! And PRAY the us one gets better...

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Clarkson for president! He'd straighten some sh*t out!:beerchug:

:rofl::rofl: But he'd never come over here. I love all the "fat american" comments and stuff. I mean, I'm from here, but all the cracks they make on America are actually pretty funny. I remember one episode they had an american woman in the audience and for some reason they were talking to her and Jeremy asked where she was from and she said one of the states and Jeremy was like "America?" and she said "yes" and he was like "That's not possible. You're no where near fat enough." I about fell out in the floor laughin.

It won't. I'd explain why but it would just cause a huge argument.

Please do. I'm interested in your opinion. I personally think Jay Leno and Tim Allen would make it way, way worse, and I think Tanner Foust is a tool. So what do I know?

:rofl::rofl: But he'd never come over here. I love all the "fat american" comments and stuff. I mean, I'm from here, but all the cracks they make on America are actually pretty funny. I remember one episode they had an american woman in the audience and for some reason they were talking to her and Jeremy asked where she was from and she said one of the states and Jeremy was like "America?" and she said "yes" and he was like "That's not possible. You're no where near fat enough." I about fell out in the floor laughin.

Dont forget that everything we eat has CHEESE on it!:laugh:

Please do. I'm interested in your opinion. I personally think Jay Leno and Tim Allen would make it way, way worse, and I think Tanner Foust is a tool. So what do I know?

Be cause we think we can do better.... but we cant! We copy what others do! We have to be original and not be so up tight! Just plain have fun! If Jay leno, Tim Allen, and Chris Titus did it.... I think it would rock! They are true car fans and have all sort of interests in the automotive world. I think there personalities would be better! Its about personality as well as the product, the connection! Jeremy, Richard, and James have it! They are genuine!

The vietnam special is one of the greatest episodes ever!!! One of my favorite shows

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have to agree with you here. Watchin Jeremy trying to ride that little scooter was absolutely hilarious. There are so many good episodes, though. The "most perilous road" episode. Amphibious vehicles. London to Oslo on one tank of fuel was ridiculous that he actually made it after trying to fail as quickly as possible.... Love that show. Just watched the Botswana special again ( the one with Oliver) a couple days ago.

I have to agree with you here. Watchin Jeremy trying to ride that little scooter was absolutely hilarious. There are so many good episodes, though. The "most perilous road" episode. Amphibious vehicles. London to Oslo on one tank of fuel was ridiculous that he actually made it after trying to fail as quickly as possible.... Love that show. Just watched the Botswana special again ( the one with Oliver) a couple days ago.

You are right, it isnt just one show that rocks, but the one's listed above are funny as hell!

Be cause we think we can do better.... but we cant! We copy what others do! We have to be original and not be so up tight! Just plain have fun! If Jay leno, Tim Allen, and Chris Titus did it.... I think it would rock! They are true car fans and have all sort of interests in the automotive world. I think there personalities would be better! Its about personality as well as the product, the connection! Jeremy, Richard, and James have it! They are genuine!

I'm by no means gonna argue with that, but I don't think any true fans of the show would ever dream of the us version being better. Its not a we are trying to be better than them thing at all, its I lets try this super successful show over here. The cast we all love certainly couldn't have been all that great in season one, right? Give it some time. I don't want it to be better than the original, I just don't want it to suck...
And I just personally can't stand Jay Leno, and Tim Allen is too disney to be entertaining anymore. I do love Chris Titus though.

I wanna see a GSXR100 and Busa do a power lap, Im sure they'd be quick, but how quick??

The new BMW S1000RR was on a recent episode.
Lacking a rider with experience of their track,
and with the traction control turned off,
it was 1 second behind the new V8 Ariel Atom with
a regular top gear track experienced driver (Tiff Needel)
and was the 2nd fastest registered vehicle around their test track.

I saw that one as well....soda literally came out of my nose I laughed so hard. I say one of the best episodes was when they were riding there motorcycles through Veitnam....funny as hell!

The new BMW S1000RR was on a recent episode.
Lacking a rider with experience of their track,
and with the traction control turned off,
it was 1 second behind the new V8 Ariel Atom with
a regular top gear track experienced driver (Tiff Needel)
and was the 2nd fastest registered vehicle around their test track.

That was a sweet episode:thumbsup:

Back