Took my 08 busa out today

boneronisticker_2.jpg

I took her out again today and had a very nice ride. Didn't spank her at all but you simply cannot ride that beast and not get in a little play time. Let one of my friends ride it while I rode his R1. He was impressed.

I think I'm all done with her until warmer weather arrives. Polish her up nice, park her in the corner with a sheet to keep the dust off and wait for spring.

I'll go back on my gixxer for every day play. My busa will be my Sunday date
beerchug.gif

damn i wish i could ride mine rite now. i broke my finger jan 27th and have had a cast and haven't been able to ride. oh well hopefully soon. nice write up

You guys have to stop writing stuff like this.  It just isn't fair.  I bought my new Orange/black (the fastest color) Busa in November.  Still haven't been able to throw a leg over her due to weather and work (mostly weather here in PA).  So it just isn't fair to have to read this stuff.  Tell me the bike sucks or something.  I hate knowing I spent almost $12K on something that so far is just a garage ornament!!!!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This bike really sucks your just better off trading for my 07 way funner
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm terribly sorry, but I have to disagree with most of you guys, The blue one is the fastest color.
And the GenII is indeed a Wild Bull ready to get rid of you if you don't pay enough respect to it's powerful nature!!!

thumb_up.gif
super.gif

Back