Busa learned to fly today...literally!

Very nice job. Glad nothing went wrong there Buddy!
beerchug.gif

Great story. Glad you're ok. Sorry about your grilfriend...... Keep you head up and now that you have "this" outta your system, B E S A F E !!!!!

I think you've learned a great lesson about yourself and that's what's important! Love the writing and glad you finished unscathed.

Ok folks, am headed out the door to ride some. And don't worry about the Girlfriend thing, it was my decision. Tough one but I had to do it. She is a great gal but the chemistry was not where it needed to be. No racing planned today either!

Decided to return to the scene of the crime. First picture is of the chicken strips on the new Pilot Powers..

RIMG0021.JPG

This is looking back to the hill that I went airbourne over. I couldn't get real close to the hill as there was no good place to pull the bike over and take the shot. Road was repaved on other side of hill at the beginning of this summer.

RIMG0027.JPG

You guys are nutz! That scared the cwap outa me! I am not doing it again! At least not on purpose...LOL
SHOCKED.gif

now you know where to lose the popo
smile.gif

i got airborne many times, and some of those times im pointed straight up at the sky at night even. scary. it was funny, me and a friend were tearing the twisties up at night and came along a little hill, he got airborne and wheelied off the ground, i repeated, and we lost everyone we were with shortly after. then we waited, a few mins later first guy shows up and tells us we're crazy, and hes never seen a busa corner like that.
smile.gif

smile.gif

My bobo is hard.... I'm leaving work early an going riding!!

I broke up with my girl too... Had a GREAT WEEKEND at Bike week without taking Sand to the BEACH!

I'll get flamed, but:

It takes little speed to eat the chicken strips - I have zero front as well as rear.
We got some guys here in SoCal that would so run you down and pass you in a curve with a WRX STi if there were a lot of curves......all wheel drive and 4 wide tires worth of traction in the turns.

(CCRider @ Sep. 18 2006,16:02) I'll get flamed, but:

It takes little speed to eat the chicken strips - I have zero front as well as rear.
We got some guys here in SoCal that would so run you down and pass you in a curve with a WRX STi if there were a lot of curves......all wheel drive and 4 wide tires worth of traction in the turns.
Makes me feel better about the fact that this guy was as close to me as he was. I am not real familiar with those types of cars.

You went airborne on that hill at 100 mph approaching a 30 mph corner. Did you check the chicken strips in your shorts after that? LOL
biggrin.gif

Back