Todays ride report with pics

Friskey...oh yeah.......

I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!

Crown_bottle_w2glasses.jpg

By the time ya got up the Crest and back down.....should be noooooooo strips
rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 29 2006,21:flamethrowing:) By the time ya got up the Crest and back down.....should be noooooooo strips
rock.gif
Haven't been up the crest yet.

That'll be the perfect road to lockin my adjusted body positioning
tounge.gif

(Copperone @ Dec. 29 2006,20:59) Went out and looked at the GXXR.  Very easily done.  I'm going to home depot tomorrow  amd get sp,e easily bendable metal strips.
Here's another pic to help clarify.

I plan on finishing it better than this, at least paint it black.

I also would stick a piece fo foam or rubber between the bracket and your plastic so that it doesn't get all scratched up
ImageShack Links Do Not Work[/Quote]

Charles. Be careful trying to get rid of the strips on those stockers. They're kinda unpredictable with their slide. Sometimes they'll stick, sometimes they'll
wow.gif
SHOCKED.gif

congrats. you've got the best of both worlds going on. Just don't forget about the busa sitt'n in the garage...

(gtrpimp76 @ Dec. 30 2006,00:35) Charles. Be careful trying to get rid of the strips on those stockers. They're kinda unpredictable with their slide. Sometimes they'll stick, sometimes they'll  
wow.gif

SHOCKED.gif
Once I'm more comfortable with the bike and start getting a good lean on, I'll definately make sure the tires are up in temp. A lot of guys warned me yesterday in the mountains about the BT014s being really slow on warmup.

So, I'll make sure to give those tires plenty of warmup
wink.gif

Thanks for the warning
biggrin.gif
Definately don't want any
wow.gif
SHOCKED.gif
go'in on!

wow.gif

SHOCKED.gif

(rockadaous @ Dec. 30 2006,05:06) congrats.  you've got the best of both worlds going on.  Just don't forget about the busa sitt'n in the garage...
Oh no!!

I won't forget about my Busa.
biggrin.gif

It's not going to get a lot of riding done until I get the 750 through its break-in peroid.

I'll be taking both bikes to a trackday Jan20&21.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(dadofthree @ Dec. 30 2006,13:01)
lurk.gif
enough already, you west coast punks can't ride. My rims are scared. Stock '06.  
all_coholic.gif
You need a better mechanic
tounge.gif

Scarring up your rim during tire changes....

beerchug.gif
nice bikes,totally jealous of the weather, rained all day in South Carolina, so I had to ride in the rain. haha

1300.jpg

Back