tobin seat comfort

daisy44

Registered
I like the looks of the tobin seat,however will it be nice to my butt.I have the suzuki gel seat on my 03 busa, but wont get it for my 08 busa.You guys who have the tobin please give advice on comfort,me and the wife do @300 miles on the weekends she wants a tobin on her zx-10r also.:thumbs:

You will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought mine because of the good info I read about it from other on this site. It was one of the best mod I did for my Busa:beerchug:

I bought it for the lowering purpose, But once I got it the difference in comfort was incredible. I would do it again, No dought about it.

And they look good

I've got a Torbin seat and I find it surprisingly comfortable. I have no input on the rear seat though.....still have the hump on.

off the hook bro in looks and comfort. i did 600 miles last saturday and it wasnt my butt that was wearing out.

BUSA 005 [].JPG

top notch and no b.s. i had it on my 01' and unfortunately, there is no swap from gen 1 to gen2, so i'll be ordering one soon. go for it! :thumbsup:

Best comfort upgrade I made. I would start getting unconfortable at about 150 miles with the stock seat. Now with the Tobin, I can go until I have to stop for fuel.

yes, but it's hardly noticeable and i'm 6'2". i do roll with the "buell" peg mod. to compensate that as well.

Little off topic, but where are you guys getting the buell pegs from? I know theres a site member that was selling them but cant remember who it was.
Thanks

Little off topic, but where are you guys getting the buell pegs from? I know theres a site member that was selling them but cant remember who it was.
Thanks

Pm or look for

GSX1300R-T,

He is the man. Joe is his name and he is a top notch stand up dude, as well.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:thumbsup:Love mine but it seems to push me against the tank were I'm starting to see wear marks on the tank.

I love mine,

It will feel odd at first when you are at a light, well it did with me because I am 6'4" tall and thought the edges of the seat were poking into the sides of my legs, but you don't ride like that. Feet on pegs she feels great.

Combined with the Buell pegs I am a happy camper.

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

I had him do my pass seat also, to accomodate the height difference.

IMG_0600.jpg

yes. buell peg mod is your friend here. with those 2 mods you cant go wrong

I have both of these mods on mine and love it. My lady just loves the way the seat feels for her. She said she always felt like she was going to fall off the stock seat but now with the Tobin we can ride forever and she just loves it. I hope this helps.

P2270023.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

I had both seats done as well and I'm glad I did it. Money well spent IMO. I agree with Greenbean also, at first it felt awkward with my feet on the ground, but when they're on the pegs...pure comfort. Highly recommend. :thumbsup:

Back