Corbin seat - Has anyone tried on K8?

I am running the complete Corbin seat set up. Riders seat and passenger seat with the removable backrest. It all works very well for me and the lady. The seats are firm but they are breaking in better all the time. Did a 220 mile ride last Sunday and all was well as far as getting a sore butt. Only real issue is that her passenger seat is a little slippery and she tends to slid up when I stop. This is getting better all the time and I think it would be better if she wore her leather pants instead of blue jeans.

The carbon fiber texture leather is much more grippy. I'd highly recommend it over the normal smooth Corbin leather. My g/f used to slide into me all the time with the smooth leather seat on my XX. I have the carbon fiber leather on the Busa seat and really like it.

heck i just made my own seats with a gel insert reshaped for me :whistle:

IMG00278.jpg

im 350lbs and have a corbin for me it was a huge improvement, when i recieved it it was alot firmer than the stock seat and i thought it would suck but the firmer seat actually helped out alot and made my trips alot more comfortable

im 350lbs and have a corbin for me it was a huge improvement, when i recieved it it was alot firmer than the stock seat and i thought it would suck but the firmer seat actually helped out alot and made my trips alot more comfortable

Just look at really good horse saddles.. they are not soft.

I have a Corbin front and rear. Looks good but a bit slippery. Road to Newfoundland last summer and had to switch to a Gel seat..... The Corbin was a little hard even after the break in. The switch didn't help and I suffered "monkey butt" which wasn't alotta fun. The back rest on the passenger seat(Corbin) gives a sense of security when you are 2 up. Gotta try an Airhawk or Beads this year for the long trips.

Back