Which one is more comfortable?

Alex Ryu

Registered
hi guys.

i want to buy new customized seats for k8. because the seat position of K8 original seats is quite high and feel bad for me.
I agonized for days either tobin seats or suzuki gel seats, but i can't make a decision yet.

If you had the choice, which would you choose to buy, tobin seats or suzuki gel seats?
The important thing that i want is "COMPORTABLE".
laugh.gif

look forward your opinion guys.
thx.

I have the stock seat, a suzuki gel seat, and the tobin. I find that the tobin is the most comfortable... it did take a little bit to get used to it, but I prefer it over the others. Actually, the stock seat was the one used for the Tobin modification. However, I did put about 6k miles on the Gel seat. It seemed to be a hot seat, but the Tobin is the best of the three so far...

I love my Tobin.......... (I had both Gel and Tobin, the gel seat seats you up higher than the stock seat)

Stock to gel to cut down stock to tobin.Tobin seat is the one.I hated the gel seat so bad I was ready to bash the bike.But that's just me,others love it.Just think as your butt as a finger print,no 2 are the same
laugh.gif

The Tobin, by far, is the better seat...
There is a huge difference between the stock, Suzuki gel and the Tobin...
And I would never go back to either stock or gel...

David

Back