Tobin Seats What Gives?

Just got off the Phone with LEE you guys are right hes easy to deal with

i believe he is the original upholster for these seats and tobin was buying them from him direct. excellent quality!

i do alot of busa seats to we have a big bike dealer ship here in charleston i build at lease 25 30 seats a week here heres one i did today:whistle:

IMG00271.jpg

Lee has my seats as we speak...1 day turnaround. Pics will follow as soon as I get them back. Great guy to work with.

Not sure what happened to Tobin, but he did my seat in September '09, and the quality and service were fantastic. Anyone know what's up?

Not sure what happened to Tobin, but he did my seat in September '09, and the quality and service were fantastic. Anyone know what's up?

According to Lee at New Image the two have had a falling out (disagreements) and Lee is now marketing his services directly under the "New Image" name, same product different name.

I've stumbled across New Image's website plenty of times now. I definitely want to have a softer/cushier seat that will just let me ride for hours on end, lol. I guess Lee and New Image come highly recommended!! Has anyone tried the seats from Ball Z Motorsports? They look the same as the one Lee reworks?

i am going to his facility in york pa next week and hopeing i have the money to do my seats...ill take pics if i can and give a report

Lee recd. my seat on a Thurs. and had it back to me by Sat.,48 hours to upholster AND get it shipped the 3,000 miles(or however far it is from PA to SoCal:laugh:).:thumbsup:

I love my Tobin for 95% of my riding but it's not the best for long trips, IMHO. Anything over a couple hundred miles or so and I'm swappin' for my Saddleman Tech gel seat. There's now alot of good aftermarket seats out there for the Gen 2 but the Tobin/New Image is one of few that is cut low and locks you in and gives you a lower center of gravity, yet is still fairly comfortable, but my 55 yr old hips definately appreciate the extra leg room the taller Saddleman gives me on trips and Iron Butts.

Back