Tobin Seats What Gives?

shortstuf

Registered
I am wanting to buy a new seat for my 08 Busa and was thinking about buying a Tobin seat but now I don't know. I have read on a couple of other forums that his quality has really went down and also his web is not:cheerleader: up and running anymore. Any information from you guys would be a great help. I need a new seat because my butt kills me after 100 miles or so. Any information on the new image brand of seats they look a lot like the Tobin but are as good of quality and comfort wise?

Long story short is Tobin & Lee at New Image were business partners which have had some disagreements, Lee has always been the primary craftsman for Tobin seats. Order your seat from Lee without worries, my New Image seat looks just like my old Tobin seat. A member here (Pardini) has a Tobin seat for 08 Busa he wants to sell.

New Image:beerchug:

G1-1.jpg

I agree with using Lee at New Image Upholstery... He has done all my Busa work including my scooter seats. His custom reshaping and embroidery work can't be beat!

100575-my-seats-back-2-day-turn-around-crotch.jpg

104942-my-hump-back-low.jpg

104853-my-hump-back-arear.jpg

HGT2.jpg

Image2b (3).jpg

Last edited:
Yeah... It's in the process of getting this cute little add-on now.... Smallest production turbo. What do you expect... after riding the Busa, everything else seems slow.

Turbo2.jpg

Last edited:
Back