tires

premo4

Registered
hey im debating on wat tires i should get for my 05 Busa..... Michelins power pures.... power polit..... or the 2cts....... thanks n advance for advice....

here comes about twenty different opinions!!! Mine is neither and go with the Bridgestone 023's on Chaparral-racing they were the best price!! Alos might be easier to search the board I know there was two different tire threads this weekend alone!!! Good luck

i go through sportbiketrackgear.com which usually has some of the best pricing around and free shipping on tires and i run 2ct's ... tires are a opinion thing and i like to ride hard and they stick really well in the corners even with our horrible roads around here

DO A SEARCH :banghead:

It is on the rop right of the page or go to the tire forum like you posted this in. There are literally thousands of opinions and hundreds of threads.

I like Shinkos and dynabeads for balancing:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Well it all depends on what grade gasoline you use and also if you have a TRE or not

I run Michelin 2CTs cause they are gooder then the goodest tires:thumbsup:

Well in order to know what type of tires he needs, we need to know what kind of flux capacitor is in his busa....

Back