Time To get off the Shinko's before they take me off...= Michelin PR2/PP/Metzeler M3?

Re: Time To get off the Shinko's before they take me off...= Michelin PR2/PP/Metzeler

I have shinko hook ups on one of my bikes and power ones on the other. Go with the michelin power one. Its a little more expensive than the hook up but it will last much longer and stick just as good

Re: Time To get off the Shinko's before they take me off...= Michelin PR2/PP/Metzeler

Goldenchild hit it on the head. The Dunlop Q2 will really make that big bike handle. You will easily get a season on them and you can also catch them on sale all the time. The Michelins are good tires but the Q2s are usually priced cheap and they are a street/track tire with loads of griip for the street. Go with whatever is the cheapest to buy. Good Luck!

I had zero isues with my hook up but I think im gonna try the power one's this year to see if I like it any better. my shinko hooks up like velcro tho....:beerchug:

Shinko 003 Stealth will hook better that any of the three tires you listed and will last longer on the street that a Hook Up. Some people on this forum give Shinko a bad wrap for some reason. Me, the first thing I do when I get a bike is take whatever tire is on the back, off (unless it's a Power 1) and put a Shinko on it. Shinko Steath (also known as U-soft) is one of the most sticky street tires on the market.
I total agree..never used the power one & sure there are great tires but Shinko 003 are excellent drag/street tires for almost half the price. some don't know a good deal it they tripped over it & some are just tire Snob's.

Back