Time to get away...

Wow, brother...what a story about your friend. It's indescribable the emotion that comes from reading that. Chilling and crushing at the same time. RIP, David.

Best wishes for your r&r in Sedona. It's a great place. You'll come back completely rested.

:beerchug:

Wow, brother...what a story about your friend. It's indescribable the emotion that comes from reading that. Chilling and crushing at the same time. RIP, David.

Best wishes for your r&r in Sedona. It's a great place. You'll come back completely rested.

:beerchug:

Thanks Scar.

Add to that when his wife finally got home I had to go through personal belongings of his in order to set up insurance claims and what not. Helped her with a yard sale also. It was hard with a lot of crying. GOD was helping me along.

Folks. Get a will or living trust. Please trust me on this.

r8

Thanks Scar.

Add to that when his wife finally got home I had to go through personal belongings of his in order to set up insurance claims and what not. Helped her with a yard sale also. It was hard with a lot of crying. GOD was helping me along.

Folks. Get a will or living trust. Please trust me on this.

r8

Very good advise. My wife and I have been talking about that lately. And life ins.

Very good advise. My wife and I have been talking about that lately. And life ins.

A living trust is best. Probate takes to long. Accidental death is cheap as I carry several of those.

With that said would you like George when I pass?

r8

pretty sobering life event... glad you came back from it John... many do not..

Anyway, yes winter is coming (about to put the bike on stands and tear it down for a "few" mods)... If the economy was any better I might just consider a move but the cost of going back is pretty high and without a "real" job, it could get kind of hungry out..

(does not rule out a trip however :)

there are a couple decent "day rides" from Sedona but I am with you, just park it, relax and let life catch up for a bit.. Sedona is pretty layed back (go visit the church in the rock)

Pics are most certainly required, sunsets there are just about beyond belief for most.. ok enough home sick.... have fun :)

pretty sobering life event... glad you came back from it John... many do not..

Anyway, yes winter is coming (about to put the bike on stands and tear it down for a "few" mods)... If the economy was any better I might just consider a move but the cost of going back is pretty high and without a "real" job, it could get kind of hungry out..

(does not rule out a trip however :)

there are a couple decent "day rides" from Sedona but I am with you, just park it, relax and let life catch up for a bit.. Sedona is pretty layed back (go visit the church in the rock)

Pics are most certainly required, sunsets there are just about beyond belief for most.. ok enough home sick.... have fun :)

You betcha.

Need some Catus Jelly?

r8

After reading that story, I can see that Sedona is the perfect place for your trip.

It is rumoured to have spiritual properties. I don't know about all that, I do know that there are places that do heal my soul.

Some people say it has something to do with magnetic properties of the earth near there. I don't know about that either.

There's more history there than the filming of great Westerns.
I hope you find whatever is there to be found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sedona was a Very Spiritual Experiance for the Wife and I........... YOU WILL have a Great Time. You have Defienently Deserve It !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time John. After what you and Mikki have been thru, you two definately deserve the getaway.

Were nothing special as many on here probably need a break also. Just ready to get away.

With the World mess it might be a while before we can do this again. :dunno:

r8

It's good for the soul to get away every now and then. Enjoy the vacation! :thumbsup:

Back