Tiger Racing Christmas Give-away 2011

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
tigerracingxmas.jpg

Santa Tiger is giving away 5 FREE Tiger Racing Laptop Tables to 5 needy members.

To become an eligible recipient, just post here who you (the Hayabusa.org member) would like to receive one of Santa Tigers FREE Laptop Tables (other than yourself) and a short reason why. Remember, this is members helping members.

If you are a service member serving in a combat zone, we want to hear from you too. Santa Tiger has always had a soft heart for you too.

Santa Tiger has a bag full of goodies so if a Laptop table is not what you need, Santa Tiger will do his best to accomodate.

We will choose the lucky winners on Dec 15 just in time for Christmas delivery.

Merry Christmas from Tiger Racing:santa:

I nominate Ogre.

Dudes gone through a rough patch with all thats been going on and I'm sure would use the hell out of the laptop table when he gets back to the states and his busa. He may be in the army, but hey, not everyone can be a Marine :laugh: just kidding.

I nominate Ogre.

Dudes gone through a rough patch with all thats been going on and I'm sure would use the hell out of the laptop table when he gets back to the states and his busa. He may be in the army, but hey, not everyone can be a Marine :laugh: just kidding.

If he is serving in a combat zone, he is an automatic winner. We love our armed forces.

If he is serving in a combat zone, he is an automatic winner. We love our armed forces.

He is serving in korea but his wife cheated on him and ended their marriage. I think he deserves a nice Tiger santa gift too. Hes a good dude, and so are you Guy.

Bump!

I can't think of anyone else who uses or would use a laptop a lot on their bike and benefit from this.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Guy,
I still have (and use) the one that you and Santa Tiger sent me while I was in Iraq! Thank you for all you do for all of us!

Errrrrrrr.
Shawn

Bump!

I can't think of anyone else who uses or would use a laptop a lot on their bike and benefit from this.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Me neither except for the over 230 tables I sold this year. Maybe they make great variable height TV trays?:banghead:

Me neither except for the over 230 tables I sold this year. Maybe they make great variable height TV trays?:banghead:

Well i didnt mean it badly like that :laugh:. I just meant people who do diagnostics on there bike here on the org often. Hell, theskaz just put a damn computer in his busa.... :laugh:

So who wants to be a Tiger Santa Gift winner? Where are my service members serving our country? Anyone, anyone, anyone?

Last edited:
tiger i second ogre. He is an all around good guy always ready with advice.....most humorous but always helpful.

So who wants to be a Tiger Santa Gift winner? Where are my service members serving our country? Anyone, anyone, anyone?

There is Ogre, MC Mustang, Marinebusa, ssg petty, myself, and there are a few more active duty guys but just dont know them off the top of my head...

I would like to nominate GixerHP. At the bashes he is always working on peoples bikes leaving little time for himself to ride. Shawn also does this put he has one already

I'd like to be a tiger Santa giveaway winner. I'd rather it go to someone that has served our country first though.

Santa Tiger says there are only 10 days left in our Tiger Racing Christmas Give-A-Way. C'mon members, let's get those nominations in.

Santa Tiger

Back