Tiger Racing Christmas Give-away 2011

Yeah i agree, GixxerHP does help out a lot... while fun of you the entire time :laugh: He could probly use one.

Well since there are open nominations, one would definitely look nice next to my busa in the trailer :beerchug:

i would like to nominate Blanca. Saiid is a really nice guy. :thumbs:

this way he can surf the ORG, and polish at his bike at the same time.

Im active duty Army and would love to have one!! But would rather that you send to the Brothers and Sisters away from home!! So anyone that has nominated someone that is away serving during the holidays whether deployed or just overseas, I strongly second their nominations no matter what branch! ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT!! Oh and the fact that you guys are doing this and dont have to is Awesome!! Thank you!!

2 days left, Santa Tiger is getting itchy to ship some cool Tiger Racing gifts to the 5 winners.

Santa Tiger

Congratulations to the following winners of the 2011 Tiger Racing Christmas Give-A-Way.

Please email me your real name and shipping address to: TigerRacing@Bex.net

Lurch

Big Moe

Ogre

MC Mustang

Russell J

Congratulations to the winners and a Very Merry Christmas to all from Tiger Racing.

Just checked this thread again and saw that Wilson nominated me. Thank you sir! :super:

a HUGE thank you also goes out to Tiger Racing and Mr. Caputo for selecting me as a recipient.

Thank you to the both of you.

The stand arrived in the mail 3 days ago. I was just able to pick it up and open it.

WOW!!!!!!!!!! is an understatement.

Very nice product and a bunch of other presents included in the box.

Thank you again Tiger Racing and Hayabusa4life. I can not thank eitherof you enough.

I will post pictures after the move this weekend when I get unpacked and set up.
again thank you

I got mine Wednesday :cheerleader:

I'm going to use the hell out of this thing! Ill take some pictures of it today:thumbsup:

Thank you very much!!!! :beerchug:

Congrats to the winners:beerchug:

..and thank you for Christmas Tiger for doing all you do.

Thanks for all you do for Hayabusa.org Guy!:thumbsup: I think you came up with a great list.

Back